timchueyweather4u.com
Tim Chuey Weather
Apr
30.
Category: Uncategorized

_______________

trough of low pressure (shaded area that’s “U” shaped over the southwest)  is moving to the east and spreading south and high pressure is moving in after it. A weak frontal system (out of  the Gulf of Alaska) will be coming through tonight and Saturday and will raise our temperatures to more comfortable levels. As the low pressure moves out high pressure behind it will give us another brighter and warmer period, but the weekend won’t be perfect.  The next storm system will be moving in late Sunday to Monday bringing with it more precipitation. Does this weather pattern sound familiar? At least most of the sunshine has been occurring over the weekend when a lot of people want to play or putter around outdoors.

________________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

The Pollen Count Forecast for the Eugene-Springfield area : Trees HIGH, Grass LOW, and Weeds ABSENT. From Allergy and Asthma Research Group.

__________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis:  Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain this evening and a (40%) chance of rain late tonight low 42 . Mostly cloudy with rain likely Saturday morning, a slight (20%) in the afternoon, and partly cloudy Saturday evening becoming mostly cloudy at night high 60 low 40.  AM clouds then a mix of clouds and sun Sunday then mostly cloudy with evening rain and rain likely (60%) late Sunday night high 66 low 42. Mostly cloudy with showers likely (60%) Monday then partly with a (30%) chance of showers Monday night through Wednesday highs 55-59  lows 40-35. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Wednesday night and Thursday low 40  high near 62. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Thursday night and Friday low 42 high 63.

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg:  Mostly cloudy  with a (30%) chance of showers late tonight and Saturday with mostly  cloudy skies Saturday night and Sunday low 38 high 59. Mostly cloudy a with a slight (20%) chance of rain late Sunday night and Monday low 45 highs 64. A (30%) chance of showers and cooler Monday night and Tuesday low 40 high 57. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Tuesday night  through Wednesday night lows near 40 high 62. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Wednesday through Thursday highs 60-66  low 40. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Thursday night and Friday low 42 high 67.

_________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers late tonight and Saturday low 42 high 54 . Partly cloudy Saturday evening and mostly cloudy at night, Sunday, and Sunday night with a slight (20%) chance of rain late at night high 62 low 46. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Monday high 56. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Monday night through Thursday lows 40-44 highs 55-59. Partly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers Thursday night and Friday low 42 highs 60 .

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers this evening and a (40%) chance of rain and snow late tonight snow level 4,500 ft. falling to 4,000 ft. late low 27. Mostly cloudy with rain and snow Saturday morning then a good (50%) chance in the afternoon snow level 4,000 ft. rising to 4,500 ft. 1 in. of snow possible high 42. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday night snow level 5,000 ft. rising to 6,000 ft. late at night low 25.  Mostly cloudy Sunday morning and a mix of clouds and sun and warmer in the afternoon free air freezing level 6,000 ft. rising to 7,500 ft. then mostly cloudy with a (20%) chance of evening rain then rain late Sunday night snow level 8,000 ft. Sunday night high 53 low near 32. Mostly cloudy with showers Monday snow level falling to 7,000 ft. falling to 5,000 ft. in the afternoon high 44. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of snow showers Monday night then partly cloudy with a (30%) chance of snow showers Tuesday through Wednesday snow level 2,500 ft. highs near 38-42 low 25. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain and snow Wednesday night through Thursday night snow level 2,500 ft. rising to 4,500 ft. Wednesday night and  Thursday night and 3,500 ft. Thursday lows near 29  high 48. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday snow level 5,000 ft. high 50 .

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


We have a winner. Here is the question again.  What is the best tornado detector?  The winner is Diane Foushee. She was the first person to post the correct answer – the human eye. Yes, the human eye is still the best tool we have in finding tornadoes. Radar can find many, but most of the tornado warnings are generated because someone saw it and contacted the authorities. I’ll have another weekly weather quiz question for you next Monday. The first person to post the correct answer will win one week of free personalized forecasts tailored to your needs.

_______________

trough of low pressure (shaded area that’s “U” shaped over the southwest)  is moving to the east and spreading south and high pressure is moving in after it. A weak frontal system (out of  the Gulf of Alaska) will be coming through Saturday will raise our temperatures to more comfortable levels. As the low pressure moves out high pressure behind it will give us another brighter and warmer period, but the weekend won’t be perfect.  The next storm system will be moving in late Sunday to Monday bringing with it more precipitation. Does this weather pattern sound familiar? At least most of the sunshine has been occurring over the weekend when a lot of people want to play or putter around outdoors.

________________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

The Pollen Count Forecast for the Eugene-Springfield area : Trees HIGH, Grass LOW, and Weeds ABSENT. From Allergy and Asthma Research Group.

__________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis:  Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers this AM, then a mix of clouds and sun in the afternoon and a (40%) chance of showers late tonight  high 56 low 42 . Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of light rain or drizzle Saturday morning, a slight (20%) in the afternoon, and partly cloudy Saturday evening becoming mostly cloudy at night high 60 low 40.  A mix of clouds and sun Sunday then partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers late Sunday night high 68 low 45. Partly cloudy Monday through Tuesday with a (30%) chance of showers highs near 59 low 40. Partly cloudy Tuesday night through Thursday with a slight (20%) chance showers lows 40 highs near 60.

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg:  Mostly cloudy today and tonight with a (30%) chance of showers late tonight high 58 low 40. Mostly cloudy Saturday with a slight (20%) chance of showers, partly cloudy in the evening then mostly cloudy at night high 62 low 42. Mostly cloudy and dry Sunday and Sunday night high 72 low 46. Mostly cloudy with a (20%) chance of showers and cooler Monday through Tuesday night  highs 58-53 low 40 . Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Wednesday through Thursday highs 58-62 low 40.

_________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers this morning then mostly cloudy this afternoon a slight (20%) chance of showers again late at night high 56 low 43. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers inland Saturday morning becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon and clouds increase to mostly cloudy Saturday night high 56 low 42. Mostly cloudy Sunday, partly cloudy in the evening and mostly cloudy Sunday night with a slight (20%) chance of showers late high 58 low 46. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Monday through Wednesday and a (40%) chance Wednesday night and Thursday highs 53-58 lows 46-42.

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain and snow showers today through Saturday morning then just a slight (20%) chance Saturday afternoon snow level 3,000 ft. rising to 4,000 ft. today, 4,500 ft. this evening, 4,000 ft. late at night, and 4,000 ft. Saturday rising to 4,500 ft. in the afternoon highs 43-46 low 26. Look for a slight (20%) chance of light rain or drizzle Saturday night snow level  4,500 ft. rising to 5,000 ft. late at night low 29. Mostly cloudy Sunday free air freezing level 6,000 ft. rising to 7,000 ft. then partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night snow level above 8,000 ft. high 53  low near 32. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Monday snow level falling to 7,000 ft. in the afternoon high 47. Partly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain and snow showers Monday night snow level 4,000 ft. low 30. Partly cloudy with a (30%) chance of snow showers Tuesday and a slight (20%) chance Tuesday night and Wednesday snow level 3,000 ft. high 40  low 28. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Wednesday night and a (30%) chance of showers Thursday snow level 6,500 ft. rising to 7,000 ft. Thursday low 29  high 48.

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


The week’s almost over. Not much time left. Take your best shot at my weather quiz question. What is the best tornado detector? Please place your answer as a comment after the forecasts on this page. The first person to post the correct answer will win one week of free personalized forecasts tailored to your needs. Good luck.

_______________

trough of low pressure (shaded area that’s “U” shaped over the southwest)  is moving to the east and spreading south. A warm front coming through on Saturday will raise our temperatures to more comfortable levels. As the low pressure moves out high pressure behind it will give us another sunny weekend.  The next storm system will be approaching the coast Monday bringing with it more precipitation. Does this weather pattern sound familiar? At least most of the sunshine has been occurrin over the weekend when most people want to play or putter around outdoors.

________________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

The Pollen Count Forecast for the Eugene-Springfield area : Trees HIGH, Grass LOW, and Weeds ABSENT.

_________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis:  Mostly cloudy with showers likely (60%) this evening (possible small hail) with a (40%) chance of showers late tonight, a slight (20%) chance Friday AM, and a (20%) chance of showers Friday night lows 39-43 high 56 . Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of light rain or drizzle Saturday morning and partly cloudy Saturday evening becoming mostly cloudy at night high 60 low 40.  A mix of clouds and sun Sunday then partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers late Sunday night high 68 low 45. Partly cloudy Monday through Tuesday with a (30%) chance of showers highs near 59 low 40. Partly cloudy Tuesday night through Thursday with a slight (20%) chance showers lows 40 highs near 60.

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg:  Mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain and snow showers tonight snow level 2,500 ft. low 38. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday morning snow level 3,000 ft. then just mostly cloudy until late Friday night when there will be and a slight (20%) chance of showers high 58 low 40. Mostly cloudy Saturday with a slight (20%) chance of showers, partly cloudy in the evening then mostly cloudy at night high 62 low 42. Mostly cloudy and dry Sunday and Sunday night high 72 low 46. Mostly cloudy with a (20%) chance of showers and cooler Monday through Tuesday night  highs 58-53 low 40 . Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Wednesday through Thursday highs 58-62 low 40.

_________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers tonight low near 40. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday morning then mostly cloudy Friday a slight (20%) chance of showers again late at night high 57 low 43. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday morning becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon and clouds increase to mostly cloudy Saturday night high 58 low 42. Mostly cloudy Sunday and Sunday night high 60 low 46. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Monday through Wednesday and a (40%) chance Wednesday night and Thursday highs 53-58 lows 46-42.

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly cloudy with rain and snow showers likely (60%) this evening and a good (50%) chance of rain and snow showers tonight (2 in. of snow) snow level 3,000 ft. rising to 3,500 ft. late tonight  low 24. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain and snow showers Friday through Saturday morning then just a slight (20%) chance Saturday afternoon snow level 3,000 ft. Friday, 4,000 ft. Friday evening, 3,500 ft. late at night, and 4,000 ft. Saturday highs 43-46 low 26. Look for a slight (20%) chance of light rain or drizzle Saturday night snow level rising to 4,500 ft. late at night low 29. A mix of clouds and sun Sunday free air freezing level 6,000 ft. then partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night  snow level above 8,000 ft. high 56  low near 32. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Monday snow level falling to 7,000 ft. in the afternoon high 47. Partly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain and snow showers Monday night snow level 4,000 ft. low 30. Partly cloudy with a (30%) chance of snow showers Tuesday and a slight (20%) chance Tuesday night and Wednesday snow level 3,000 ft. high 40  low 28. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Wednesday night and a (30%) chance of showers Thursday snow level 6,500 ft. rising to 7,000 ft. Thursday low 29  high 48.

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


Here is this week’s weather quiz question. What is the best tornado detector? Please place your answer as a comment after the forecasts on this page. The first person to post the correct answer will win one week of free personalized forecasts tailored to your needs. Good luck.

______________

A trough of low pressure (shaded area that’s “U” shaped over Oregon)  is moving to the east and spreading south. As it moves out high pressure behind it will give us another sunny weekend and a warm front will warm us up a bit too.  The next storm system will be approaching the coast Monday bring with it more precipitation.

________________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis:  Mostly cloudy with peeks of sun and showers likely a (60%) chance today with possible small hail and showers likely (60%) this evening with a (40%) chance of showers late tonight, (30%) Friday AM, and partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers early Friday evening  highs 57-60 lows 38-36. A mix of clouds and sun Saturday and partly cloudy Saturday night high 62 low 43. Mostly sunny Sunday then partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers late Sunday night high 65 low 42. Partly cloudy Monday through Wednesday with a slight (20%) chance of showers  highs near 62 low 43.

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg:  Rain and snow showers today snow level 2,500 ft. 1 in. of snow possible high 52. Mostly cloudy with evening showers likely (60%) then a  good (50%) chance of showers late tonight snow 3,000 ft. falling to 2,500 ft. low 38. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of AM rain and snow showers Friday and a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday afternoon snow level 2,500 ft. rising to 3,000 ft. then partly cloudy Friday night high 60 low 38. AM fog then partly cloudy Saturday through Sunday highs 66-70 low 42. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night and Monday and a (30%) chance of showers Monday night lows 43-46 high 72 . Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Tuesday through Wednesday highs 57-60 low 45 .

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Mostly cloudy with showers today and showers likely (60%) this evening and a good (50%) chance of showers late tonight high 52 low near 40. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers and a bit warmer Friday then mostly cloudy Friday a slight (20%) chance of evening showers high 57 low 40. Patchy AM fog then partly cloudy Saturday and Saturday night, then partly cloudy Sunday highs near 58 low 42. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers late Sunday night low 44. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Monday and Tuesday and a slight (20%) chance of showers Monday night highs  60-54 low 46. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Tuesday night and a (30%) chance of showers Wednesday low 45 high 53.

________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Snow and rain showers today (1-3 in. of snow) with rain and snow showers likely (60%) this evening and decreasing tonight (2 in. of snow) snow level 2,500 ft. rising to 3,000 ft. in the afternoon and at night high 37 low 24. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain and snow showers Friday and a (30%) chance of rain and snow showers Friday evening snow level 3,500 ft. in the afternoon and 4,000 ft. at night high 43 low 27. A mix of clouds and sun Saturday then partly cloudy Saturday night  and a mix of clouds and sun Sunday free air freezing level 6,500 ft. Saturday, 5,500 ft. Saturday night and 8,000 ft. Sunday highs 47-52  low near 28. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night through Wednesday snow level  8,000 ft.  lows  near 30 highs 52-48.

______________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


Here is this week’s weather quiz question. What is the best tornado detector? Please place your answer as a comment after the forecasts on this page. The first person to post the correct answer will win one week of free personalized forecasts tailored to your needs. Good luck.

______________

A trough of low pressure (shaded area that’s “U” shaped over Oregon)  is pumping cool moist air in behind the frontal system that passed through on Monday. The upper trough will slowly migrate to the east keeping the chance for wet weather and cooler temperatures with us for a while. High pressure will build in at the end the week. So far, it looks like another nice weekend ahead. We can hope. The next storm system will be approaching the coast Monday.

________________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis:  Mostly cloudy with showers likely (60%) chance this evening with a slight (20%) chance of thunderstorms with small hail possible then showers late low 39. Showers likely a (60%) chance Thursday and a (40%) chance of showers Thursday night, (30%) Friday, and a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday evening  highs 57-63 lows 38-36. A mix of clouds and sun Saturday and partly cloudy Saturday night high 62 low 43. A mix of clouds and sun Sunday then partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night high 65 low 43. Partly cloudy Monday through Tuesday with a slight (20%) chance of showers  highs near 62 low 43. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Tuesday night and Wednesday low 39 high 60.

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg:  Showers with possible isolated thunderstorms early this evening then rain and snow showers (snow level 3,000 ft.) low 37. AM rain and snow showers Thursday then afternoon showers snow level 3,000 ft. high 50. Mostly cloudy with evening showers likely (60%) then a  good (50%) chance of showers late Thursday night low 38. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of AM rain and snow showers Friday morning and a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday afternoon snow level 2,500 ft. rising to 3,000 ft. then mostly cloudy Friday evening with a slight (20%) chance  of showers high 60 low 38. AM fog then partly cloudy Saturday through Sunday highs 66-70 low 42. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night and Monday and a (30%) chance of showers Monday night lows 43-46 high 73 . Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Tuesday through Wednesday highs 57-60 low 45 .

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Cloudy with showers and evening isolated evening thunderstorms then showers late this evening and tonight low 44. Mostly cloudy with showers Thursday and showers likely (60%) Thursday evening and a good (50%) chance of showers late Thursday night high 52 low near 40. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers and a bit warmer Friday then mostly cloudy Friday a slight (20%) chance of evening showers high 57 low 39. Patchy AM fog then partly cloudy Saturday and Saturday night, then partly cloudy Sunday with a slight (20%) chance of afternoon showers highs near 58 low 42. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night low 44. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Monday and Tuesday and a slight (20%) chance of showers Monday night highs  60-54 low 46. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Tuesday night and a (30%) chance of showers Wednesday low 45 high 53.

________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly cloudy with showers tonight snow level 3,000 ft. falling to 2,500 ft. at night 1-4 in. of snow possible  low 28. Snow showers Thursday (1-3 in. of snow) with rain and snow showers likely (60%) Thursday night (2 in. of snow) snow level 2,500 ft. rising to 3,000 ft. in the afternoon and at night high 37 low 24. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain and snow showers Friday and a (30%) chance of rain and snow showers Friday evening snow level 3,500 ft. in the afternoon and 4,000 ft. at night high 43 low 27.A mix of clouds and sun Saturday then partly cloudy Saturday night  and a mix of clouds and sun Sunday free air freezing level 6,500 ft. Saturday, 8,000 ft. Saturday night and Sunday highs 48-54  low near 28. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Monday through Wednesday snow level  8,000 ft.  highs 52-48 lows 30.

______________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


Apr
28.

Here is this week’s weather quiz question. What is the best tornado detector? Please place your answer as a comment after the forecasts on this page. The first person to post the correct answer will win one week of free personalized forecasts tailored to your needs. Good luck.

______________

A trough of low pressure (shaded area that’s “U” shaped touching the coast)  is pumping cool moist air in behind the frontal system that passed through on Monday. The upper trough will slowly migrate to the east over us keeping the chance for wet weather and cooler temperatures with us for a while. High pressure will build in at the end the week. So far, it looks like another nice weekend ahead. We can hope.

________________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis:  Mostly cloudy with showers today (possible hail this morning) and tonight with a slight (20%) chance of afternoon and evening thunderstorms with small hail possible high 55 low 39. Showers likely a (60%) chance Thursday and a (40%) chance of showers Thursday night, (30%) Friday, and a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday evening  highs 55-58 lows 40-42. A mix of clouds and sun Saturday and partly cloudy Saturday night high 62 low 43. A mix of clouds and sun Sunday then partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night high 65 low 43. Partly cloudy Monday through Tuesday with a slight (20%) chance of showers  highs 66-62 low 43.

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Rain and snow showers and isolated thunderstorms this morning then showers and with possible isolated thunderstorms ( snow level 2,500 ft. rising to 3,000 ft.)this afternoon then rain and snow showers in the evening and showers likely (60%) late tonight snow level 3,000 ft. high 50 low 42. Mostly cloudy with rain and snow showers Thursday morning with AM rain and snow showers then afternoon showers then a good (40%) chance of showers Thursday night snow level 3,000 ft. high 50 low 38. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of AM rain and snow showers Friday morning and a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday afternoon then just mostly cloudy Friday night high 60 low 43 . Partly cloudy Saturday then mostly cloudy at night high 67 low 43. Partly sunny Sunday with a slight (20%) chance of afternoon showers then a (30%) chance of showers Sunday night and Monday highs 69-66 low 42. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Monday night and a (30%) chance of showers Tuesday low 42 highs 63 .

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Showers and isolated thunderstorms today high 49. Coastal showers tonight and evening showers  then showers likely (60%) tonight inland low 44. Mostly cloudy with showers Thursday and a good (50%) chance of showers Thursday night high 50 low near 40. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers and a bit warmer Friday then mostly cloudy Friday a slight chance of evening showers high 55 low 42. Partly cloudy Saturday and Saturday night, then partly cloudy Sunday with a slight (20%) chance of afternoon showers highs near 60 low 43. Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers Sunday night and Monday with a slight (20%) chance of showers Monday night and a (30%) chance of showers Tuesday lows near 44-42 highs 56-54.

________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Snow showers today snow level 2,500 ft. 2-4 in. of snow possible then rain and snow showers tonight ( possible small hail this evening) snow level 3,000 ft. falling to 2,500 ft. at night 1-3 in. of snow possible high 37 low 27. Snow showers Thursday with rain and snow showers likely (60%) Thursday night snow level 2,500 ft. rising to 3,000 ft. in the afternoon and at night high 39 low 25. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain and snow showers Friday and a (30%) chance of rain and snow showers Friday evening snow level 3,500 ft. in the afternoon and 4,000 ft. at night high 45 low 29 . Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday night through Sunday night snow level 5,500 ft. Saturday, 6,000 ft. Saturday night and Sunday, then 6,500 ft. Sunday night highs 49-54  lows near 30. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Monday through Tuesday 7,000 ft. Monday, 6,000 ft. Monday night, 5,500 ft. Tuesday highs 55-48 low 32.

______________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


Apr
27.
Category: Uncategorized

Here is this week’s weather quiz question. What is the best tornado detector? Please place your answer as a comment after the forecasts on this page. The first person to post the correct answer will win one week of free personalized forecasts tailored to your needs. Good luck.

______________

A trough of low pressure (shaded area that’s “U” shaped touching the coast)  is pumping cool moist air in behind the frontal system that passed through on Monday. The upper trough will slowly migrate to the east over us keeping the chance for wet weather and cooler temperatures with us for a while. High pressure will build in late in the week. So far, it looks like another nice weekend ahead. We can hope.

________________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy with showers and a slight (20%) chance of  evening thunderstorms with small hail possible then showers likely (60%) tonight low near 40. Mostly cloudy with showers likely (60%) Wednesday and Wednesday night with a slight (20%) chance of afternoon and evening thunderstorms high 55 low 39. Showers likely  (60%) chance Thursday and a (40%) chance of showers Thursday night, (30%) Friday, and a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday evening  highs 55-58 lows 40-42. A mix of clouds and sun Saturday and partly cloudy Saturday night high 62 low 43. Partly cloudy skies Sunday through Tuesday with a slight (20%) chance of showers  highs 66-62 low 43.

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Mostly cloudy showers and isolated thunderstorms this evening then rain and snow showers late tonight (snow level 3,000 ft.) low 40. Rain and snow showers Wednesday with possible isolated thunderstorms ( snow level 3,000 ft.) then rain and snow showers in the evening and showers likely (60%) late Wednesday night high 50 low 42. Mostly cloudy with rain and snow showers Thursday morning with afternoon showers then a (40%) chance of showers Thursday night snow level 3,000 ft. high 50 low 38. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of AM rain and snow showers Friday morning and a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday afternoon then just mostly cloudy Friday night  high 60 low 43 . Partly cloudy Saturday then mostly cloudy at night high 67 low 43. Partly sunny Sunday with a slight (20%) chance of afternoon showers then a (30%) chance of showers Sunday night and Monday highs 69-66 low 42. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Monday night and a (30%) chance of showers Tuesday low 42 highs 63 .

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Mostly cloudy with showers and isolated thunderstorms tonight at the shore and this evening inland then showers late tonight inland low 42. Showers and isolated thunderstorms Wednesday high 49. Evening showers  then showers likely (60%) late Wednesday night low 44. Mostly cloudy with showers Thursday and a good (50%) chance of showers Thursday night high 50 low near 40. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers and a bit warmer Friday then mostly cloudy Friday night high 57 low 45. Partly cloudy Saturday and Saturday night, then partly cloudy Sunday with a slight (20%) chance of afternoon showers highs near 60 low 43. Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers Sunday night and Monday with a slight (20%) chance of showers Monday night and a (30%) chance of showers Tuesday lows near 44-42 highs 56-54.

________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly cloudy with rain and snow showers tonight snow level  3,500 ft. 1-4 in. of snow possible low 27. Snow showers Wednesday snow level 2,500 ft. 1-4 in. of snow possible then rain and snow showers Wednesday night snow level 3,500 ft. falling to 2,500 ft. at night 1-3 in. of snow possible high 37 low 27. Snow showers Thursday with rain and snow showers likely (60%) Thursday night snow level 2,500 ft. rising to 3,000 ft. in the afternoon and at night high 39 low 25. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Friday and a (30%) chance showers Friday night snow level 3,500 ft. in the afternoon and 4,000 ft. at night high 45 low 29 . Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday night through Sunday night snow level 5,500 ft. Saturday, 6,000 ft. Saturday night and Sunday, then 6,500 ft. Sunday night highs 49-54  lows near 30. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Monday through Tuesday 7,000 ft. Monday, 6,000 ft. Monday night, 5,500 ft. Tuesday highs 55-48 low 32.

______________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


Here is this week’s weather quiz question. What is the best tornado detector? Please place your answer as a comment after the forecasts on this page. The first person to post the correct answer will win one week of free personalized forecasts tailored to your needs. Good luck.

______________

A trough of low pressure (shaded area that’s “U” shaped touching the coast)  is pumping cool moist air in behind the frontal system that passed through on Monday. The upper trough will slowly migrate to the east over us keeping the chance for wet weather and cooler temperatures with us for a while. High pressure will build in late in the week. So far, it looks like another nice weekend ahead. We can hope.

________________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy with showers and cooler today a slight chance of afternoon and evening thunderstorms high 54. Showers likely (60%) chance tonight through Thursday night lows near 40 highs 52-55. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Friday and partly cloudy Friday night with a slight (20%) chance evening showers high 60 low 43. A mix of clouds and sun Saturday, and partly cloudy Saturday night  high 62 low 43. Partly cloudy skies Sunday through Monday with a slight (20%) chance night highs 66-63 low 43.

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with rain this morning and showers and isolated thunderstorms this afternoon and evening then rain and snow showers late tonight (snow level 3,000 ft.) high 56 lows 43 . Rain and snow showers Wednesday ( snow level 3,000 ft.) morning then showers in the afternoon and likely (60%) Wednesday evening with rain and snow showers likely (60%) at  night, then showers Thursday (AM rain & snow showers) and Thursday night highs 50-54  lows 39-43. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers (60%) Friday and a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday night  high 61 low 43 . Partly cloudy Saturday then mostly cloudy at night high 66 low 43. Mostly sunny Sunday and Monday while mostly clear Sunday night highs 70-74 low 44.

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Rain this morning with showers and isolated thunderstorms this afternoon and evening then showers late tonight high 52 low 42. Showers Wednesday and showers likely (60%) Wednesday night then showers Thursday and showers likely (60%) Thursday night highs 54-56 lows near 40. Mostly cloudy with showers likely (60%) Friday morning then a (60%) chance of afternoon showers and a slight (20%) chance Friday night high 57 low 45. Partly cloudy  Saturday and Saturday night, then mostly sunny Sunday and Monday and mostly clear Sunday night highs 58-62 lows near 45 .

________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly cloudy with showers today snow level 5,000 ft. this morning falling to 3,500 ft. in the afternoon (2 in. to 5 in. of snow possible) high 40. Mostly cloudy with rain and snow showers tonight through Thursday snow level  3,000 ft. rising to 3,500 ft. Wednesday night (2-4″ of snow possible tonight and 1-4″ Wednesday) Breezy Wednesday night – winds Southwest 15-25 mph shifting West 10-15 mph late Wednesday night lows near 27 highs 35-39. Rain and snow showers likely (60%) Thursday night and mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain and snow showers Friday, partly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain and snow showers Friday night snow level 4,500 ft. falling to 4,000 ft. lows 25-32  high 47. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday night through Sunday night snow level 6,000 ft. Saturday and Sunday then 5,000 ft. Saturday night highs 49-56  lows near 32. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Monday snow level 6,500 ft. high 55.

______________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


Here is this week’s weather quiz question. What is the best tornado detector? Please place your answer as a comment after the forecasts on this page. The first person to post the correct answer will win one week of free personalized forecasts tailored to your needs. Good luck.

______________

The high pressure ridge, that gave us such a great weekend, is moving eastward  as a trough of low pressure (shaded area that’s “U” shaped offshore) will start pumping moist air and sending a frontal system our way. The warm front will pushed through first then the cold front will sweep into Western Oregon and the upper trough will slowly migrate to the east keeping the chance for wet weather with us for the week. That could spell another nice weekend ahead. We can hope.

________________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Cloudy with rain tonight and showers and cooler Tuesday low 44 high 54. Showers likely (60%) Tuesday night through Thursday night lows 42-39 highs 55-58. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Friday and partly cloudy Friday night with a slight (20%) chance  showers high 60 low 43. A mix of clouds and sun Saturday, and partly cloudy Saturday night  high 62 low 43. Partly cloudy skies Sunday through Monday with a slight (20%) chance night highs 66-63 low 43.

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with rain tonight and showers Tuesday (snow level 3,500 ft. falling to 3,000 ft. in the afternoon) and Tuesday evening then rain and snow showers likely (60%) late Tuesday night (snow level 3,000 ft.) lows 45 high 56 . Rain and snow showers Wednesday ( snow level 3,000 ft.) morning then showers in the afternoon and likely Wednesday night, then showers Thursday and Thursday night highs 52-55  lows 38-43. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers (60%) Friday and a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday night  high 61 low 43 . Partly cloudy Saturday then mostly cloudy at night high 66 low 43. Mostly sunny Sunday and Monday while mostly clear Sunday night highs 70-74 low 44.

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Rain and breezy tonight (winds Southwest 15-25 mph gusts to 40 mph) then showers Tuesday (winds Southwest 15-20 mph) low 47 high 55. Evening showers then showers likely (60%) late Tuesday night low 42. Showers Wednesday and showers likely (60%) Wednesday night then showers Thursday and Thursday night highs 54-56 lows near 40. Mostly cloudy with showers likely (60%) Friday morning then a (60%) chance of afternoon showers and a slight (20%) chance Friday night high 57 low 45. Partly cloudy  Saturday and Saturday night, then mostly sunny Sunday and Monday and mostly clear Sunday night highs 58-62 lows near 45 .

________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly cloudy with rain at times tonight and showers Tuesday snow level 7,000 ft. tonight, 5,000 ft. Tuesday morning falling to 3,500 ft. in the afternoon (3 in. to 6 in. of snow possible) low 30 high 40. Mostly cloudy with rain and snow showers Tuesday night through Thursday snow level  3,000 ft. lows near 27 highs 35-42. Rain and snow showers likely (60%) Thursday night and mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain and snow showers Friday, partly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain and snow showers Friday night snow level 4,500 ft. falling to 4,000 ft. lows 25-32  high 47. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday night through Sunday night snow level 6,000 ft. Saturday and Sunday then 5,000 ft. Saturday night highs 49-56  lows near 32. Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Monday snow level 6,500 ft. high 55.

______________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


Here is this week’s weather quiz question. What is the best tornado detector? Please place your answer as a comment after the forecasts on this page. The first person to post the correct answer will win one week of free personalized forecasts tailored to your needs. Good luck.

______________

The high pressure ridge, that gave us such a great weekend, is moving eastward  as a trough of low pressure (shaded area that’s “U” shaped offshore) will start pumping moist air and sending a frontal system our way. The warm front will push to our North, but the cold front will sweep into Western Oregon and the trough will slowly migrate to the east keeping the chace for wet weather with us for the week.

________________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: More clouds with a (30%) chance of rain by this afternoon, rain at night and showers and cooler Tuesday highs 64-54 low 44. Showers likely (60%) Tuesday night through Thursday night lows 40-43 highs 55-58 . Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Friday and partly cloudy Friday night with a slight (20%) chance  showers high 60 low 43. A mix of clouds Saturday and Sunday with partly cloudy skies Saturday night highs 62-64 low 43.

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Mostly cloudy and colder today with a (40%) chance of rain this afternoon high 65. Mostly cloudy with rain tonight and showers Tuesday through Wednesday lows 46-43 highs 56-52. Showers likely (60%) Wednesday night and showers Thursday and Thursday night high 56  lows 38-36. Mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers Friday and a slight (20%) chance Friday night high 57 low 40. Partly cloudy Saturday through Sunday and warmer highs 63-72 low 43.

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Cloudy today with a slight (20%) chance of AM rain and  then afternoon rain likely (60%) and breezy (winds South 10-20 mph then 20-30 mph) at the coast in the afternoon with a (30%) chance of afternoon rain inland low 44 high 58. Rain and breezy (winds Southwest 15-25 mph gusts to 40 mph then Southwest 15-20 mph late at night) tonight then showers Tuesday with showers likely (60%) at the shore and showers inland at night lows 49-44 high 54. Showers Wednesday and showers likely (60%) Wednesday night then showers Thursday and Thursday night highs 52-56 lows near 40. Mostly cloudy with showers  likely (60%) Friday morning then a (60%) chance of afternoon showers and a slight (20%) chance at night high 55 low 43. Partly cloudy  Saturday through Sunday highs 58-62 low 43 .

________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly cloudy and cooler this afternoon with rain  and snow at night (2 in. to 5 in. of snow possible) free air freezing level 9,000 ft. today and snow level 6,500 ft. in the evening and to 5,000 ft. late at night high 55 low 30 . Mostly cloudy and colder with rain and snow showers Tuesday through Wednesday snow level 4,000 ft. falling to 3,000 ft. Tuesday afternoon (3 in. of snow possible), 3,000 ft. Tuesday night, and 3,500 ft. Wednesday highs 42-34 low 27. Rain and snow showers likely (60%) Wednesday night through Thursday night snow level rising to 4,000 ft. Thursday and falling back to 3,500 ft. Thursday night lows 27-25 high 42. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain and snow showers Friday snow level 4,500 ft. high 46. Partly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain and snow showers Friday night and a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday falling to 4,000 ft. Friday night low 30 highs 49 . Partly cloudy Saturday night and a mix of clouds and sun Sunday free air freezing level 8,000 ft. rising to 11,000 ft. Sunday low 29 high 55.

______________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.



Powered by Wordpress
Theme © 2005 - 2009 FrederikM.de
BlueMod is a modification of the blueblog_DE Theme by Oliver Wunder