timchueyweather4u.com
Tim Chuey Weather

________________

Here is my weekly weather quiz question. Who first used silver iodide to encourage rain to fall from the clouds? Please remember to post your answer as a comment by clicking on “no comments /comments” in the upper right hand portion of this page under the caption, then add your comment. The first person to post the correct answer will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs. The answer has to be a comment to win. An email answer will not count. Good luck.

________________

Advisories:  NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

A trough of low pressure (“U” shape on the yellow line) has moved in  bringing moisture with it. A frontal system is right keeping us a bit wet through early Wednesday. A high pressure ridge (“Arch” shape on the yellow line) will take over bringing back the sunshine for the end of the week through the weekend.

_________________

Here are your detailed forecasts.**

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain this evening, rain (0.10 in. of rain possible) late tonight, AM showers likely (60%), a mix of clouds and sun with a slight (20%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Wednesday afternoon, partly cloudy in the evening, mostly cloudy with patchy fog late Wednesday night and Thursday AM, partly cloudy with patchy lingering fog Thursday afternoon, partly cloudy with patchy fog Thursday night, AM fog Friday, a mix of clouds and sun in the afternoon, then partly cloudy with patchy fog Friday night lows 42-30 highs near 50. Patchy fog with a mix of clouds and sun Saturday, partly cloudy with patchy fog Saturday night, then partly cloudy Sunday through Tuesday highs 52-55 lows 34-32. (seasonal averages high 49 low 35)

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with rain likely (60%) this evening, rain (0.10 in. of rain possible) tonight (evening snow level 3,500 ft.), mostly cloudy with showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Wednesday AM, a (40%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Wednesday afternoon (snow level 3,000 ft), mostly cloudy with patchy fog Wednesday night and Thursday AM, mostly cloudy Thursday afternoon and evening with patchy lingering fog, partly cloudy late Thursday night and Friday AM, then partly cloudy Friday and Friday night, with patchy fog lows 43-30 highs 53-50. Partly cloudy with patchy fog Saturday and Saturday night, patchy AM fog and freezing fog Sunday, mostly cloudy Sunday afternoon through Monday night, then just partly cloudy Tuesday highs 50-57 cooling to near 53 Tuesday lows near 34-38. (seasonal averages high 52 low 37)

________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Cloudy with coastal rain tonight, inland evening rain likely (60%) and rain late tonight (0.25 in. of rain possible), mostly cloudy with AM showers likely (60%), a slight (20%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Wednesday afternoon, mostly cloudy Wednesday night with patchy fog late and Thursday AM, mostly cloudy Thursday afternoon,  mostly clear Thursday night with areas of fog late inland, AM clouds and fog, mostly sunny in the Friday afternoon, then partly cloudy Friday night lows 45-35 warming to near 40 Thursday night highs 50-58. Partly cloudy Saturday through Sunday, mostly cloudy Sunday night through Monday night, then just partly cloudy Tuesday highs 56-59 cooling to near 53 Tuesday lows 39-43. (seasonal averages high 52 low 40).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County: Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain or snow this evening, rain or snow (2 in. of snow possible, 0.10 in. of rain possible) late tonight, rain or snow showers likely (60%) Wednesday AM, a (40%) chance of rain or snow in the afternoon (2 in. of snow possible, 0.25 in. of rain possible), a slight (20%) chance of rain or snow showers Wednesday evening, partly cloudy Wednesday night through Friday AM, mostly sunny Friday afternoon, then partly cloudy Friday night snow level 4,000 ft. tonight and Wednesday, 4,500 ft. Wednesday night, free air freezing level 6,000 ft. Thursday, and 7,500 ft. Thursday night and Friday, then 9,000 ft. Friday night lows 25-28 highs 38-42 warming to 46 Friday. Partly cloudy Saturday through Tuesday free air freezing level 9,000 ft. Saturday and Saturday night,  9,000 ft. Sunday through Monday night, then 7,000 ft. Tuesday highs 45-40 lows 25-28.

________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.

________________

Get your local Eugene-Springfield news on-line at Eugene Daily News.com.

________________

 


________________

Here is my weekly weather quiz question. Who first used silver iodide to encourage rain to fall from the clouds? Please remember to post your answer as a comment by clicking on “no comments /comments” in the upper right hand portion of this page under the caption, then add your comment. The first person to post the correct answer will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs. The answer has to be a comment to win. An email answer will not count. Good luck.

________________

Advisories:  NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

A trough of low pressure (“U” shape on the yellow line) has moved in  bringing moisture with it. A frontal system fell apart as it moved through but still produced rainy weather and another weak storm is right behind it keeping us a bit wet today until early Wednesday. A high pressure ridge (“Arch” shape on the yellow line) will take over bringing back the sunshine for the end of the week through the weekend.

_________________

Here are your detailed forecasts.**

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of AM rain, a (30%) chance of rain (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) this afternoon, mostly cloudy with rain (0.10 in. of rain possible) tonight, a (30%) chance of AM showers, a slight (20%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Wednesday afternoon, mostly cloudy with patchy fog Wednesday night, patchy AM fog, a mix of clouds and sun Thursday, then partly cloudy Thursday night highs 50-52 lows 39-32. Mostly cloudy with patchy fog Friday, partly cloudy Friday night, a mix of clouds and sun Saturday, partly cloudy Saturday night, partly cloudy with patchy fog Sunday, then partly cloudy Monday highs 50-52 lows near 32. (seasonal averages high 49 low 35)

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with areas of AM fog and a slight (20%) chance of  light rain and drizzle, rain (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) likely (60%) this evening, rain (0.10 in. of rain possible) tonight (snow level 3,500 ft.), mostly cloudy with showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Wednesday AM (snow level 3,000 ft), a (40%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Wednesday afternoon, mostly cloudy with patchy fog Wednesday night and Thursday AM, mostly cloudy Thursday afternoon, then partly cloudy Thursday night with patchy fog highs 52-50 lows 43-35. AM fog then partly cloudy Friday and Friday night, mostly cloudy with patchy AM fog and freezing fog, partly cloudy Saturday afternoon and Saturday night, patchy AM fog and freezing fog Sunday, mostly cloudy Sunday afternoon through Monday highs 50-57 lows near 30-34. (seasonal averages high 51 low 37)

________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Patchy AM fog, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of light rain and drizzle (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) this AM, rain likely (60%) this evening, rain (0.20 in. of rain possible) late tonight, AM showers likely (60%), a slight (20%) chance of showers (0.10 in. of rain possible)  Wednesday afternoon, mostly cloudy Wednesday night with patchy fog late and Thursday AM, mostly cloudy Thursday, then mostly clear with areas of fog late Thursday night highs 50-54 lows 45-36 warming to near 40 Thursday night. Mostly cloudy with patchy AM fog Friday, mostly sunny in the afternoon, partly cloudy Friday night, patchy fog and mostly cloudy Saturday AM, partly cloudy Saturday afternoon through Sunday, then mostly cloudy Sunday night and Monday highs near 57 lows near 39. (seasonal averages high 52 low 40).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County: Mostly cloudy a slight (20%) chance of rain and snow this AM, a good (50%) chance of rain and snow (0.10 in. of rain possible) this afternoon, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow in the evening, rain or snow likely (60%) tonight (1 in. of snow possible, 0.10 in. of rain possible), rain or snow showers likely (60%) Wednesday AM, a (40%) chance of rain or snow in the afternoon, a slight (20%) chance of rain or snow showers Wednesday evening, then partly cloudy Thursday and Thursday night  snow level 3,500 ft. today, 4,000 ft. tonight and Wednesday, 4,500 ft. Wednesday night, then free air freezing level 7,000 ft. Thursday, and 8,000 ft. Thursday night highs 38-42 lows 26-28. Partly cloudy Friday through Monday free air freezing level 8,000 ft. Friday through Saturday night, 7,500 ft. Sunday, 7,000 ft. Sunday night, then 8,000 ft. Monday highs 45-40 lows 28-25.

________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.

________________

Get your local Eugene-Springfield news on-line at Eugene Daily News.com.

________________

 


________________

Here is my new weekly weather quiz question. Who first used silver iodide to encourage rain to fall from the clouds? Please remember to post your answer as a comment by clicking on “no comments /comments” in the upper right hand portion of this page under the caption, then add your comment. The first person to post the correct answer will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs. The answer has to be a comment to win. An email answer will not count. Good luck.

________________

Advisories:  NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

A trough of low pressure (“U” shape on the yellow line) has moving in  bringing moisture with it. A frontal system fell apart as it moved through but still produced rainy weather and another storm is right behind it keeping us wet until early Wednesday. A high pressure ridge (“Arch” shape on the yellow line) will take over bringing back the sunshine for the end of the week.

_________________

Here are your detailed forecasts.**

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain or drizzle (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) late tonight, a slight (20%) chance of AM rain, a (30%) chance of rain (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Tuesday afternoon (0.20 in. of rain possible), mostly cloudy with rain (0.25 in. of rain possible) Tuesday night, AM showers likely (60%), a good (50%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Wednesday afternoon, mostly cloudy with patchy fog Wednesday night, patchy AM fog, a mix of clouds and sun Thursday, then partly cloudy Thursday night lows 36-40 falling to near 32 Thursday night highs 50-52. Mostly cloudy with patchy fog Friday, partly cloudy Friday night, a mix of clouds and sun Saturday, partly cloudy Saturday night, partly cloudy with patchy fog Sunday, then partly cloudy Monday and Monday night highs near 52 lows near 32. (seasonal averages high 49 low 35)

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers tonight and patchy fog late (snow level 3,500 ft.), areas of AM fog, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Tuesday (snow level 3,500 ft.), rain (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) likely (60%) Tuesday night (snow level 3,500 ft.), mostly cloudy with showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) likely (60%) Wednesday AM, a (40%) chance of showers Wednesday afternoon, mostly cloudy with patchy fog Wednesday night, patchy AM fog, mostly cloudy Thursday afternoon, then partly cloudy Thursday night lows 40-36 highs near 54. AM fog then partly cloudy Friday and Friday night, mostly cloudy with patchy AM fog and freezing fog, partly cloudy Saturday afternoon and Saturday night, patchy AM fog and freezing fog Sunday, mostly cloudy Sunday afternoon through Monday highs 50-57 lows near 30-34. (seasonal averages high 51 low 37)

________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) tonight, patchy AM fog, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Tuesday afternoon, rain likely (60%) Tuesday evening, rain (0.15 in. of rain possible) late Tuesday night, AM showers likely (60%), a good (50%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Wednesday afternoon, mostly cloudy Wednesday night, patchy AM fog, mostly cloudy Thursday, then partly cloudy Thursday night lows 42-45 cooling to near 39 Thursday night highs 50-56. Mostly cloudy with patchy AM fog Friday, mostly sunny in the afternoon, partly cloudy Friday night, patchy fog and mostly cloudy Saturday AM, mostly sunny Saturday afternoon, partly cloudy Saturday night and Sunday, then mostly cloudy Sunday night and Monday highs near 57 lows near 39. (seasonal averages high 52 low 40).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County: Mostly cloudy a (30%) chance of rain or snow (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) tonight, a (40%) chance of rain and snow Tuesday AM, a good (50%) chance of rain and snow (0.10 in. of rain possible) Tuesday afternoon, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow showers in the evening, rain or snow likely (60%) Tuesday night, rain or snow showers Wednesday AM, rain or snow in the afternoon, a slight (20%) chance of rain or snow showers Wednesday evening, then partly cloudy Thursday and Thursday night  snow level 4,500 ft. tonight and Tuesday, 4,000 ft. Tuesday night and Wednesday, 4,500 ft. Wednesday night, then free air freezing level 7,000 ft. Thursday, and 8,000 ft. Thursday night lows 29-25 warming to near 30 Thursday night highs 38-42. Partly cloudy Friday through Monday free air freezing level 8,000 ft. Friday through Saturday night, 7,500 ft. Sunday, 7,000 ft. Sunday night, then 8,000 ft. Monday highs 45-40 lows 28-25.

________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.

________________

Get your local Eugene-Springfield news on-line at Eugene Daily News.com.

________________

 


________________

Another Monday and time for my new weekly weather quiz question. Here it is. Who first used silver iodide to encourage rain to fall from the clouds? Please remember to post your answer as a comment by clicking on “no comments /comments” in the upper right hand portion of this page under the caption, then add your comment. The first person to post the correct answer will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs. The answer has to be a comment to win. An email answer will not count. Good luck.

________________

Advisories:  NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

A trough of low pressure (“U” shape on the yellow line) is moving in behind the high pressure ridge (“Arch” shape on the yellow line) that’s pushed eastward away from us. A frontal system fell apart as it moved through but still produce rainy weather. It looks like next weekend will also be wet as a frontal system pushes in. Look for a break toward the end of the week. The recent heavy snows in the mountains have greatly improved local area ski conditions. Please check the ski resort web sites for the latest details and updates.

_________________

Here are your detailed forecasts.**

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of  showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) today, a good (50%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) tonight, a good (50%) chance of rain (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Tuesday, cloudy with a good (50%) chance of evening rain, rain (0.10 in. of rain possible) likely (60%) late Tuesday night and Wednesday AM, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Wednesday afternoon, then a slight (20%) chance of showers Wednesday night highs 52-49 lows 39-35. Patchy AM fog, partly cloudy Thursday and Thursday night, mostly cloudy with patchy fog Friday, partly cloudy Friday night, a mix of clouds and sun Saturday, partly cloudy Saturday night, then patchy fog and a mix of clouds and sun Sunday highs near 52 lows near 32. (seasonal averages high 49 low 35)

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with AM fog, a (30%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) today (snow level 3,500 ft.), a (30%) chance of showers tonight, a (40%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Tuesday (snow level 3,500 ft.), a (40%) chance of showers Tuesday evening, rain (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) likely (60%) late Tuesday night (snow level 3,500 ft.), mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Wednesday, then a slight (20%) chance of showers Wednesday night highs near 52 lows 38-42 cooling to 38 Wednesday night. Patchy AM fog, mostly cloudy Thursday afternoon, partly cloudy Thursday night, AM fog then partly cloudy Friday through Saturday, patchy AM fog, partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday night and Sunday highs 52-57 lows near 35. (seasonal averages high 51 low 37)

________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Areas of fog this AM, mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) this afternoon and tonight, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Tuesday and Tuesday evening, rain (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) likely (60%) late Tuesday night, a good (50%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Wednesday, then a slight (20%) chance of rain Wednesday night highs 50-53 lows 42-45 cooling to near 40 Wednesday night. Patchy AM fog, mostly cloudy Thursday, partly cloudy Thursday night, mostly cloudy with patchy AM fog Friday, partly cloudy Friday night, patchy fog and mostly cloudy Saturday AM, partly cloudy Saturday afternoon, partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday night, then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday highs 55-58 lows near 40. (seasonal averages high 52 low 40).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County: Mostly cloudy this AM, a mix of clouds and sun with a good (50%) chance of rain or snow showers (0.10 in. of rain possible) this afternoon, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) tonight, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow showers  (0.10 in. of rain possible) Tuesday, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow showers in the evening, rain or snow likely (60%) Tuesday night, rain or snow showers likely (60%) Wednesday, then a slight (20%) chance of rain or snow showers Wednesday night snow level 4,000 ft. today, 4,500 ft. tonight,  4,000 ft. Tuesday through Wednesday, then 5,000 ft. Wednesday night highs near 38 lows near 27. A mix of clouds and sun Thursday, partly cloudy Thursday night through Sunday free air freezing level 7,000 ft. Thursday, 8,000 ft. Thursday night through Saturday, 7,500 ft.  Saturday night, then 7,500 ft. Sunday highs 42-45 cooling to near 40 Sunday lows near 28.

________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.

________________

Get your local Eugene-Springfield news on-line at Eugene Daily News.com.

________________

 


________________

________________

Advisories:  NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

A trough of low pressure (“U” shape on the yellow line) is moving in behind the high pressure ridge (“Arch” shape on the yellow line) that’s pushed eastward away from us. A frontal system is falling apart as it moves through but is still producing rainy weather. It looks like next weekend will also be wet as a frontal system pushes in. The recent heavy snows in the mountains have greatly improved local area ski conditions. Please check the ski resort web sites for the latest details and updates.

_________________

Here are your detailed forecasts.**

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy rain this evening, showers (0.25 in. of rain possible) late tonight, a good (50%) chance of  showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Monday, showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) likely (60%) Monday night, rain (0.10 in. of rain possible) likely (60%) Tuesday, cloudy with a good (50%) chance of evening showers, rain (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) likely (60%) late Tuesday night, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers  Wednesday, then a slight (20%) chance of showers Wednesday night lows 40-35 highs near 50. Patchy AM fog, partly cloudy Thursday and Thursday night, mostly cloudy with patchy fog Friday, partly cloudy Friday night, a mix of clouds and sun Saturday, partly cloudy Saturday night, then patchy fog with a mix of clouds and sun Sunday highs 49-52 lows near 32. (seasonal averages high 49 low 35)

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with rain this evening, showers (0.25 in. of rain possible) late tonight, mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Monday (snow level 3,500 ft.), a (30%)  chance of showers Monday night, a (40%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Tuesday (snow level 3,500 ft.), a (40%) chance of showers Tuesday evening, a (40%) chance of rain (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) late Tuesday night (snow level 3,500 ft.), mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers Wednesday, then a slight (20%) chance of rain Wednesday night lows 42-39 highs near 52. Patchy AM fog, mostly cloudy Thursday afternoon, and Thursday night, patchy AM fog, partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday highs 54-50 warming to 56 Saturday then cooling to 53 Sunday lows near 38. (seasonal averages high 51 low 37)

________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Mostly cloudy with rain this evening, showers (0.30 in. of rain possible) late tonight, mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Monday and Monday night, mostly cloudy with AM coastal showers likely (60%), a good (50%) chance of afternoon showers and a (40%) chance of inland showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Tuesday, showers likely (60%) Tuesday evening, rain likely (60%) late Tuesday night, a good (50%) chance of showers Wednesday, then a slight (20%) chance of rain Wednesday night lows 46-42 highs near 53. Patchy AM fog, mostly cloudy Thursday, partly cloudy Thursday night, mostly cloudy with patchy AM fog Friday, partly cloudy Friday night and Saturday, partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday night, then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday highs 55-58 cooling to near 54 Sunday lows 40-43. (seasonal averages high 52 low 40).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County: Cloudy with rain (0.25 in. of rain possible) this evening,  rain or snow showers (2-5 in. of snow possible, 0.50 in. of rain possible) late tonight, mostly cloudy with rain or snow showers likely (60%) Monday AM, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow (1 in. of snow possible, 0.10 in. of rain possible) in the afternoon, a (40%) chance of rain or snow showers (0.10 in. of rain possible) Monday night, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow showers Tuesday, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow showers in the evening and Tuesday night, rain or snow showers likely (60%) Wednesday AM,  a good (50%) chance of rain or snow showers in the afternoon, then a slight (20%) chance of rain or snow showers Wednesday night snow level 6,000 ft. falling to 4,500 ft. tonight, 4,000 ft. Monday and Monday night, 3,500 ft. Tuesday and Tuesday night, 4,000 ft. Wednesday, then 5,000 ft. Wednesday night lows 28-25 highs near 38. A mix of clouds and sun Thursday, partly cloudy Thursday night through  Saturday night, then partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday free air freezing level 7,000 ft. Thursday, 8,000 ft. Thursday night through Saturday, 7,500 ft.  Saturday night, then snow level 6,500 ft. Sunday highs 36-42 lows 26-29.

________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.

________________

Get your local Eugene-Springfield news on-line at Eugene Daily News.com.

________________

 


________________

________________

Advisories:  NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

A trough of low pressure (“U” shape on the yellow line) is moving in behind the high pressure ridge (“Arch” shape on the yellow line) that’s pushed eastward away from us. A frontal system is falling apart as it moves through but is still producing rainy weather today. The recent heavy snows in the mountains have greatly improved local area ski conditions. Please check the ski resort web sites for the latest details and updates.

_________________

Here are your detailed forecasts.**

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of AM rain, rain this afternoon (0.25 in. of rain possible),  showers (0.50 in. of rain possible) late tonight, a good (50%) chance of  showers (0.10 in. of rain possible) Monday, a (40%) chance of showers Monday night (under 0.10 in. of rain possible), rain likely (60%) Tuesday and Tuesday night highs near 50 lows 40-35 warming to near 40 Tuesday night. Mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers Wednesday, a (30%) chance of showers Wednesday night, a mix of clouds and sun with a slight (20%) chance of rain Thursday, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Thursday night, a mix of clouds and sun with a slight (20%) chance of rain Friday, partly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Friday night, then a mix of clouds and sun with a slight (20%) chance of rain Saturday highs 49-52 lows 35-32. (seasonal averages high 49 low 35)

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with patchy fog this AM, a good (50%) chance of rain (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) this afternoon, rain (0.25 in. of rain possible) tonight, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Monday and Monday evening, a (40%) chance of rain (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) late Monday night, a good (50%) chance of rain Tuesday AM, then showers likely (60%) Tuesday afternoon, and a (40%) chance of showers Tuesday evening, then rain likely (60%) Tuesday night highs 55-50 lows 42-39. Mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers Wednesday and Wednesday night, mostly cloudy with patchy AM fog, a slight (20%) chance of showers Thursday and Thursday night, AM fog, partly cloudy Friday, then partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Friday night and Saturday highs 52-57 lows near 38. (seasonal averages high 51 low 37)

________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of AM rain today, rain (0.15 in. of rain possible) this afternoon, rain (0.50 in. of rain possible) tonight, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Monday, a good (50%) chance of showers in the evening, a good (50%) chance of rain (0.10 in. of rain possible) late Monday night, then mostly cloudy with showers (0.15 in. of rain possible) likely (60%) Tuesday and Tuesday evening, then rain likely (60%) Tuesday night highs near 53 lows 45-42. Mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers Wednesday and Wednesday night, then mostly cloudy with AM fog and a slight (20%) chance of showers Thursday through Friday, partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday night, then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Saturday highs 53-58 lows 40-43. (seasonal averages high 52 low 40).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County: Cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of AM rain, rain (0.25 in. of rain possible) this afternoon, rain or snow (3-7 in. of snow possible, 0.50 in. of rain possible) tonight, rain or snow showers likely (60%) Monday AM, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow in the afternoon, a (40%) chance of rain or snow showers Monday night, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow Tuesday, then rain or snow likely (60%) Tuesday night snow level 6,500 ft. today, 5,000 ft.  tonight, 4,000 ft. Monday through Tuesday, then snow level 3,500 ft. Tuesday night highs 42-36 warming to near 40 Tuesday lows 28-25. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain or snow showers Wednesday, a (40%) chance of rain or snow showers Wednesday night, a mix of clouds and sun with a slight (20%) chance of rain Thursday, mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Thursday night, a slight (20%) chance of rain Friday, then a (30%) chance of rain Friday night, then a mix of clouds and sun with a (30%) chance of rain Saturday snow level 4,000 ft. Wednesday, 5,000 ft. Wednesday night, 6,000 ft. Thursday, 7,000 ft. Thursday night and Friday, 7,500 ft. Friday night, then 7,000 ft. Saturday highs 36-42 lows 26-29.

________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.

________________

Get your local Eugene-Springfield news on-line at Eugene Daily News.com.

________________

 


________________

Sorry no winner this week for my weekly weather quiz question.

________________

Here is my weekly weather quiz question for the last time. What natural disaster struck New York City in 1888? Here is the answer. It was the “Blizzard of 1888? that crippled the city of New York in March of that year. Some snow drifts reached 20 feet high and ice covered cables with 80 mph winds caused the closing of the Brooklyn Bridge. It was also a marine disaster being called the “Great White Hurricane.” Winds over 60 mph whipped seas sinking, grounding or wrecking more than 200 vessels from the Chesapeake Bay up the New England coast. I’ll have a new weekly weather quiz question for you starting next Monday. Please remember to post your answer as a comment by clicking on “no comments /comments” in the upper right hand portion of this page under the caption, then add your comment. The first person to post the correct answer will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs. The answer has to be a comment to win. An email answer will not count.

________________

Advisories:  NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

A trough of low pressure (“U” shape on the yellow line) is moving in behind the high pressure ridge (“Arch” shape on the yellow line) that’s pushed eastward away from us. A frontal system (still offshore) will bring back the rainy weather Sunday. The recent heavy snows in the mountains have greatly improved local area ski conditions. Please check the ski resort web sites for the latest details and updates.

_________________

Here are your detailed forecasts.**

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Partly cloudy this evening, cloudy with patchy fog and freezing fog late tonight, cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of AM rain Sunday, rain in the afternoon (0.25 in. of rain possible) and Sunday night (0.50 in. of rain possible), a good (50%) chance of  showers (0.10 in. of rain possible) Monday, a (40%) chance of showers Monday night (under 0.10 in. of rain possible), rain likely (60%) Tuesday, then a good (50%) chance of rain Tuesday night lows 32-40 cooling to 35 Monday night, then warming to near 40 Tuesday night highs near 50. Mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers Wednesday, a (30%) chance of showers Wednesday night, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Thursday and Thursday night, a mix of clouds and sun with a slight (20%) chance of rain Friday, then mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Friday night and Saturday highs 49-52 lows 35-32. (seasonal averages high 49 low 35)

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Partly cloudy this evening, mostly cloudy tonight with patchy fog late at night and early AM, a slight (20%) chance of rain Sunday AM, rain (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) likely (60%) in the afternoon, rain (0.25 in. of rain possible) Sunday night, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Monday and Monday evening, a (40%) chance of rain Monday night, a good (50%) chance of rain Tuesday AM, then showers likely (60%) Tuesday afternoon and Tuesday night lows 36-42 cooling to 38 Tuesday night highs 55-50. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Wednesday and Wednesday night, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Thursday and Thursday night, then partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Friday through Saturday highs 52-57 lows near 38. (seasonal averages high 51 low 37)

________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Partly cloudy this evening, mostly cloudy tonight, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of AM rain Sunday, afternoon coastal rain and afternoon rain (0.15 in. of rain possible) likely (60%) inland, rain (0.50 in. of rain possible) Sunday night, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) Monday, a good (50%) chance of showers in the evening, a good (50%) chance of rain (0.10 in. of rain possible) late Monday night, then mostly cloudy with showers likely (60%) Tuesday and Tuesday night lows 40-45 cooling to 42 Tuesday night highs near 53. Mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Wednesday and Wednesday night, then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Thursday through Saturday highs 53-58 lows 40-43. (seasonal averages high 52 low 40).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County: Partly cloudy tonight, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of AM rain, rain likely (60%) Sunday afternoon, rain or snow (3-6 in. of snow possible, 0.50 in. of rain possible), Sunday night, rain or snow showers likely (60%) Monday AM, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow in the afternoon, a (40%) chance of rain or snow showers Monday night, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow Tuesday, then rain and snow likely (60%) Tuesday night free air freezing level 9,000 ft. falling to 8,000 ft. late tonight, snow level 6,000 ft. Sunday, 4,500 ft. Sunday night, 3,500 ft. Monday, then 4,000 ft. Monday night and Tuesday, then snow level 3,500 ft. lows 28-25 highs 42-36. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain or snow showers Wednesday, a (40%) chance of rain or snow showers Wednesday night, a mix of clouds and sun with a slight (20%) chance of rain Thursday, mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Thursday night, a slight (20%) chance of rain Friday, then a (30%) chance of rain Friday night and Saturday snow level 4,000 ft. Wednesday, 5,000 ft. Wednesday night, 7,000 ft. Thursday through Friday, 7,500 ft. Friday night, then 7,000 ft. Saturday highs 36-42 lows 26-29.

________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.

________________

Get your local Eugene-Springfield news on-line at Eugene Daily News.com.

________________

 


________________

Sorry no winner this week for my weekly weather quiz question.

________________

Here is my weekly weather quiz question for the last time. What natural disaster struck New York City in 1888? Here is the answer. It was the “Blizzard of 1888″ that crippled the city of New York in March of that year. Some snow drifts reached 20 feet high and ice covered cables with 80 mph winds caused the closing of the Brooklyn Bridge. It was also a marine disaster being called the “Great White Hurricane.” Winds over 60 mph whipped seas sinking, grounding or wrecking more than 200 vessels from the Chesapeake Bay up the New England coast. I’ll have a new weekly weather quiz question for you starting next Monday. Please remember to post your answer as a comment by clicking on “no comments /comments” in the upper right hand portion of this page under the caption, then add your comment. The first person to post the correct answer will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs. The answer has to be a comment to win. An email answer will not count.

________________

Advisories:  NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

A trough of low pressure (“U” shape on the yellow line) will take over as a high pressure ridge (“Arch” shape on the yellow line) pushes eastward away from us. A frontal system (still offshore) will bring back the rainy weather. The recent heavy snows in the mountains have greatly improved local area ski conditions. Please check the ski resort web sites for the latest details and updates.

_________________

Here are your detailed forecasts.**

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy with patchy fog and freezing fog early this AM, a mix of clouds and sun this afternoon with patchy lingering fog, partly cloudy in the evening, becoming cloudy tonight, cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of AM rain Sunday, rain in the afternoon and Sunday night, showers likely (60%) Monday AM, a good (50%) chance of  showers in the afternoon, then a good (50%) chance of rain Monday night highs near 50 lows 34-40 cooling to 36 Monday night. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Tuesday through Wednesday night, then mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Thursday and Thursday night, then a mix of clouds and sun with a (30%) chance of rain Friday highs 49-53 lows 39. (seasonal averages high 49 low 35)

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with patchy fog and freezing fog early this AM, mostly cloudy this afternoon with patchy lingering fog, partly cloudy in the evening, mostly cloudy tonight, a good (50%) chance of rain Sunday AM, rain in the afternoon and Sunday night, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers Monday and Monday night highs 50-55 cooling to near 50 Monday lows 36-42 cooling to 38 Monday night. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Tuesday and Tuesday night, a (30%) chance of rain Wednesday through Thursday, a slight (20%) chance of rain Thursday night, then partly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Friday highs 52-55 lows near 38. (seasonal averages high 51 low 37)

________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Partly cloudy with areas of  patchy fog and freezing fog inland this AM, partly cloudy with lingering patchy fog this afternoon, mostly cloudy tonight, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of AM rain, rain Sunday afternoon and Sunday night, then mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Monday and Monday night highs 58-52 lows 40-43. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Tuesday and Tuesday night, a (40%) chance of rain Wednesday, a (30%) chance of rain Wednesday night through Thursday night, then partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Friday highs 53-57 lows 40-43. (seasonal averages high 52 low 40).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County: Partly cloudy today and this evening, mostly cloudy tonight, mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of AM rain, rain Sunday afternoon, rain or snow Sunday night, rain or snow showers likely (60%) Monday and Monday night free air freezing level 5,000 ft. rising to 6,500 ft. this afternoon, 9,000 ft. falling to 8,000 ft. late tonight, snow level 6,000 ft. Sunday, 4,500 ft. Sunday night, 3,500 ft. Monday, then 4,000 ft. Monday night highs 42-35 lows near 28. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain or snow Tuesday, rain or snow likely (60%) Tuesday night, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain or snow Wednesday, a (40%) chance of rain or snow Wednesday night, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow Thursday, then mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Thursday night and Friday snow level 4,000 ft. Tuesday and Tuesday night, 4,500 ft. Wednesday, 5,500 ft. Wednesday night and Thursday, 7,000 ft. Thursday night, then 6,000 ft. Friday highs 39-35 warming to 42 Friday lows 27-30.

________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.

________________

Get your local Eugene-Springfield news on-line at Eugene Daily News.com.

________________

 


________________

It’s time for my weekly weather quiz question. This is your last chance to win this week. What natural disaster struck New York City in 1888? Please remember to post your answer as a comment by clicking on “no comments /comments” in the upper right hand portion of this page under the caption, then add your comment. The first person to post the correct answer will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs. The answer has to be a comment to win. An email answer will not count. Good luck.

________________

Advisories:  A FREEZE WARNING IS IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM UNTIL 8 AM SATURDAY FOR THE SOUTH CENTRAL OREGON COAST.

________________

A trough of low pressure (“U” shape on the yellow line) will move away from us as a high pressure ridge (“Arch” shape on the yellow line) pushes toward the West Coast for more sunshine for your Saturday. Low pressure returns Sunday and a frontal system will bring back the rainy weather. That also means colder overnight temperatures with patchy fog and possible freezing fog late at night and early in the morning. The recent heavy snows in the mountains have greatly improved local area ski conditions. Please check the ski resort web sites for the latest details and updates.

_________________

Here are your detailed forecasts.**

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Partly cloudy with patchy fog this evening, mostly cloudy with patchy fog and freezing fog late tonight and early Saturday AM, a mix of clouds and sun in the afternoon with patchy lingering fog, partly cloudy in the evening, mostly cloudy Saturday night, cloudy with rain Sunday and Sunday evening, showers late Sunday night, showers likely (60%) Monday AM, a good (50%) chance of  showers in the afternoon, then a good (50%) chance of rain Monday night lows 26-40 cooling to 36 Monday night highs near 50. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Tuesday through Wednesday night, then mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Thursday through Friday highs 49-53 lows 39. (seasonal averages high 49 low 35)

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Clear this evening, partly cloudy with patchy fog and freezing fog late tonight and early Saturday AM, mostly cloudy in the afternoon with patchy lingering fog, partly cloudy in the evening, mostly cloudy Saturday night, a good (50%) chance of rain Sunday AM, rain in the afternoon and Sunday night, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers Monday and Monday night lows 29-42 cooling to 38 Monday night highs 50-55 cooling to near 50 Monday. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Tuesday and Tuesday night, a (30%) chance of showers Wednesday through Thursday, a slight (20%) chance of rain Thursday night, then partly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Friday highs 52-55 lows near 38. (seasonal averages high 51 low 37)

________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Mostly clear tonight with areas of  patchy fog and freezing fog inland tonight and Saturday AM, partly cloudy with lingering patchy fog Saturday afternoon, mostly cloudy Saturday night with a slight (20%) chance of coastal rain late, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of AM rain, rain Sunday afternoon and Sunday night, then mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Monday and Monday night lows 33-44 highs 58-52. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Tuesday and Tuesday night, a (40%) chance of rain Wednesday, a (30%) chance of rain Wednesday night through Thursday night, then partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Friday highs 53-57 lows 40-43. (seasonal averages high 52 low 40).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County: Mostly clear tonight, partly cloudy Saturday and Saturday evening, mostly cloudy Saturday night, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of AM rain, rain Sunday afternoon, rain or snow Sunday night, rain or snow showers likely (60%) Monday, then rain or snow Monday night free air freezing level 6,500 ft. falling to 4,500 ft. late tonight, 5,500 ft. rising to 7,500 ft. Saturday afternoon and Saturday night, snow level 6,000 ft. Sunday, 4,000 ft. Sunday night, 3,000 ft. Monday, then 4,000 ft. Monday night lows 24-30 highs 42-35. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain or snow Tuesday, rain or snow likely (60%) Tuesday night, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain or snow Wednesday, a (40%) chance of rain or snow Wednesday night, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow Thursday, then mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Thursday night and Friday snow level 4,000 ft. Tuesday and Tuesday night, 4,500 ft. Wednesday through Thursday, 6,000 ft. Thursday night, then 6,500 ft. Friday highs 39-35 warming to 42 Friday lows 27-30.

________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.

________________

Get your local Eugene-Springfield news on-line at Eugene Daily News.com.

________________

 


________________

It’s time for my weekly weather quiz question. Here it is. What natural disaster struck New York City in 1888? Please remember to post your answer as a comment by clicking on “no comments /comments” in the upper right hand portion of this page under the caption, then add your comment. The first person to post the correct answer will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs. The answer has to be a comment to win. An email answer will not count. Good luck.

________________

Advisories:  A FREEZE WARNING IS IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM UNTIL 8 AM SATURDAY FOR THE SOUTH CENTRAL OREGON COAST.

________________

A trough of low pressure (“U” shape on the yellow line) will move away from us as a high pressure ridge (“Arch” shape on the yellow line) pushes toward the West Coast to dry us out and bring back the sunshine for your Friday and Saturday. Low pressure returns Sunday and a frontal system will bring back the rainy weather. That also means colder overnight temperatures with patchy fog and possible freezing fog. The recent heavy snows in the mountains have greatly improved local area ski conditions. Please check the ski resort web sites for the latest details and updates.

_________________

Here are your detailed forecasts.**

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Partly cloudy with frost and patchy fog and freezing this AM (visibility near or below 0.25 mi.), mostly sunny this afternoon, mostly clear in the evening, mostly cloudy tonight, patchy fog and freezing fog late at night and  early Saturday AM, a mix of clouds and sun in the afternoon with patchy lingering fog, partly cloudy in the evening, mostly cloudy Saturday night, cloudy with a (40%) chance of AM rain, then rain likely (60%) Sunday afternoon, and rain Sunday night highs 42-52 lows 24-36. Mostly cloudy with rain likely (60%) Monday, a good (50%) chance of rain Monday night through Thursday highs 49-53 lows 37-40. (seasonal averages high 49 low 35)

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with patchy fog this AM, partly cloudy with patchy lingering fog this afternoon, mostly clear in the evening, partly cloudy tonight with patchy fog and freezing fog late at night and early Saturday AM, partly cloudy in the afternoon with patchy lingering fog, mostly cloudy Saturday night, a good (50%) chance of rain Sunday, then rain likely (60%) Sunday night highs 45-55 lows 29-42. Mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Monday, a good (50%) chance of rain Monday night through Tuesday night, then a (30%) chance of rain Wednesday through Thursday highs near 52 lows near 38. (seasonal averages high 51 low 37)

________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Partly cloudy with areas of frost and fog this AM, partly cloudy this afternoon, mostly clear in the evening, partly cloudy with areas of fog and freezing fog tonight and Saturday AM, partly cloudy with lingering patchy fog inland Saturday afternoon, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of coastal rain late Saturday night, a good (50%) chance of AM rain, then rain likely (60%) Sunday afternoon, and rain Sunday night highs 52-58 cooling to 53 Sunday lows 35-44. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Monday and Monday night, a (40%) chance of rain Tuesday night through Thursday highs 50-54 lows 40-43. (seasonal averages high 52 low 40).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County: Partly cloudy this AM, mostly sunny this afternoon, mostly clear tonight, a mix of clouds and sun Saturday, partly cloudy Saturday night, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of AM rain, rain likely (60%) Sunday afternoon, then rain and snow likely (60%) Sunday night free air freezing level at the surface rising to 6,000 ft. this afternoon, 6,500 ft. rising to 7,500 ft. late tonight, 7,000 ft. rising to 8,000 ft. Saturday afternoon, 8,000 ft. rising to 9,000 ft. late Saturday night, snow level 6,000 ft. Sunday, then 5,000 ft. Sunday night highs 37-43 lows 24-28. Mostly cloudy with rain or snow likely (60%) Monday, a good (50%) chance of rain or snow Monday night and Tuesday, rain or snow likely (60%) Tuesday night, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain or snow Wednesday and Wednesday night, then a (30%) chance of rain or snow Thursday snow level 4,000 ft. Monday and Monday night, 4,500 ft. Tuesday and Tuesday night, 4,000 ft. Wednesday, then 4,500 ft. Wednesday night and Thursday highs 37-40 lows near 27.

________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.

________________

Get your local Eugene-Springfield news on-line at Eugene Daily News.com.

________________

 



Powered by Wordpress
Theme © 2005 - 2009 FrederikM.de
BlueMod is a modification of the blueblog_DE Theme by Oliver Wunder