timchueyweather4u.com
Tim Chuey Weather

_______________

______________

We had a bit of a break from the more serious rain and now a weak cold front (still offshore) is headed our way and will make landfall by Monday. An upper level High Pressure ridge (“Arch” shaped shaded area) will build up and protect us from any storms. Another large trough of low pressure (“U” shaded area over the ocean) will come in behind the ridge  by late in the week. A cold front will be moving through the Pacific Northwest Friday bringing back more wet weather.

_______________

Advisories: A HIGH SURF WARNING IS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM MONDAY UNTIL 11 PM TUESDAY FOR THE SOUTH CENTRAL AND SOUTH OREGON COAST.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy tonight, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Monday AM, rain likely (60%) in the afternoon, rain in the evening,  a (30%) chance of rain Monday night (0.25 in. possible),  mostly cloudy Tuesday with a slight (20%) chance of AM rain, partly cloudy Tuesday night with areas of patchy fog late lows 48-43 highs 64-66. Early AM and late night fog then mostly sunny Wednesday and Thursday, mostly cloudy with a  slight (20%) chance of rain Thursday night, rain likely (60%) Friday, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Friday night,  a (40%) chance of rain Saturday, then mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Saturday night and Sunday highs 64-56 lows 44-40. (seasonal averages highs 58 low 39)

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including, Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers this evening with fog late tonight and Monday AM, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Monday afternoon, cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Monday night with patchy fog late, mostly cloudy with patchy fog and a slight (20%) chance of showers Tuesday AM, partly cloudy Tuesday night with fog late lows 54-48 highs 63-68. AM and late night fog then partly cloudy Wednesday and Thursday, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) of rain Thursday night, rain likely (60%) Friday, a good (50%) chance of rain Friday night, a (40%) chance of chance of showers Saturday, and mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday night and Sunday highs 65-54 lows holding near 45. (seasonal averages high 62 low 42)

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Mostly cloudy a (30%) chance of rain and breezy (winds: S 15-25 mph gusts to 40 mph) late at night with patchy fog late, AM fog, mostly cloudy with AM fog and breezy (winds: S 15-25 at the shore and S 10-20 inland) Monday,  a slight (20%) chance of showers at the shore in the afternoon and afternoon rain likely (60%) inland, evening rain then rain likely (60%) at night at the shore,  evening rain likely (60%) then a good (50%) chance of rain late, areas of fog late Monday night  and Tuesday AM, just a slight (20%) chance of rain in the AM Tuesday then mostly cloudy in the afternoon, partly cloudy with patchy fog late Tuesday night  lows 56-46 highs 62-67. Partly cloudy with AM and late night patchy fog Wednesday through Thursday,  mostly cloudy Thursday night with a (30%) chance of rain, mostly cloudy with rain likely (60%) Friday, a good (50%) chance of rain Friday night, a good (50%) chance of showers Saturday, and rain likely (60%) Saturday night and Sunday highs 64-54 lows 50-45. (seasonal averages high 60 lows 44).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain late  tonight and Monday (0.25 in. of rain ) afternoon, breezy (winds: S 15-25 mph), a (30%) chance of rain Monday evening and again Tuesday AM, a mix of clouds and sun Tuesday afternoon, and partly cloudy Tuesday night free air freezing level 7,50 ft. rising to 10,000 ft. late tonight, snow level above 8,000 ft. Monday through Tuesday, a free air freezing level 13,000 ft. Tuesday night lows 34-39  highs 49-58. Mostly sunny Wednesday, partly cloudy Wednesday night, a mix of clouds and sun Thursday,  mostly cloudy Thursday night, rain likely (60%) Friday, mostly cloudy with a (20%) chance of showers Friday night, then mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday through Sunday snow level above 8,000 ft. Tuesday, free air freezing level 13,000 ft. Wednesday, 12,000 ft. Wednesday night, 11,000 ft. Thursday and Thursday night, snow level 8,000 ft. Friday, and 6,000 ft. Friday night, 5,500 ft. Saturday, and 6,000 ft. Saturday night and Sunday highs 62-47 lows near 39 cooling to near 34 Friday night and Saturday night.

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


_______________

______________

An upper level trough of low pressure (“U” shaped area)  along the coast continues to funnel more moisture our way. One frontal system moved southward into Nevada away from us while a second one is moving through early today. You still might want to keep an umbrella handy just in case that slight chance of rain falls on you while you are Trick-or-Treating.

_______________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers this AM, partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers this afternoon, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain late tonight and Monday, then a (30%) chance of rain Monday night highs 60-66 lows 44-47. Mostly cloudy Tuesday, partly cloudy Tuesday night with areas of patchy fog late and Wednesday AM, mostly sunny Wednesday afternoon, mostly clear at night with fog late and early Thursday AM, mostly cloudy Thursday afternoon, cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Thursday night, rain likely (60%) Friday, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers Friday night and a (40%) chance of rain Saturday  highs 64-54 lows 44-40. (seasonal averages highs 58 low 39)

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including, Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with  rain likely (60%) this AM,  a (40%) chance of showers this afternoon and evening, a slight (20%) chance of showers late tonight with fog late, AM and late night fog Monday and Monday night, with a slight (20%) chance of rshowers in the afternoon and at night then fog late highs 60-66 lows near 50.  Mostly cloudy with patchy fog Tuesday AM, partly cloudy Tuesday afternoon, partly cloudy Tuesday night through Wednesday night with areas late night and early AM fog, AM fog then mostly cloudy Thursday, a slight (20%) chance of rain Thursday night, AM fog with rain likely (60%) Friday, a (40%) chance of chance of rain Friday night,  and mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday highs 68-53 lows 49-44. (seasonal averages high 62 low 42)

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Mostly cloudy today with a good (50%) chance of AM rain along the shore, AM rain likely (60%) inland,  then a slight (20%) chance of showers in the afternoon, a slight (20%) chance of showers this evening, a slight (20%) chance of rain and breezy (winds: S 15-25 mph gusts to 40 mph) late at night with patchy fog late, AM fog, mostly cloudy and breezy Monday a slight (20%) chance of showers at the shore in the afternoon and night, then areas of fog late Monday night highs 57-65 lows near 50. AM and late night patchy fog, then partly cloudy in the afternoon Tuesday through Wednesday night,  AM fog then mostly cloudy Thursday with a (30%) chance of rain, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Thursday night, patchy fog again Friday AM, rain likely (60%) Friday afternoon, a good (50%) chance of showers Friday night, and mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday highs 66-54 lows 50-44. (seasonal averages high 60 lows 44).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly cloudy with rain and snow showers likely (60%) this AM,  partly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain and snow showers in the afternoon (1 in. of snow), a (40%) chance of rain mainly to the North tonight and Monday, mostly cloudy Monday evening with a (30%) chance of evening rain then rain likely (60%) late at night mainly to the North again snow level 5,500 ft. in the afternoon, free air freezing level 7,500 ft. rising to above 8,000 ft. in the South tonight, snow level above 8,000 ft. Monday and Monday night highs 43.49 lows 35-39.  Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain mainly North Tuesday, partly cloudy Tuesday night, mostly sunny Wednesday, mostly clear Wednesday night,  mostly cloudy Thursday, rain likely (60%) Thursday night and Friday, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday night, and a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday snow level above 8,000 ft. Tuesday, free air freezing level 13,000 ft. Tuesday night and Wednesday, 12,000 ft. Wednesday night, 11,000 ft. Thursday, snow level 8,000 ft. Friday, and 6,000 ft. Friday night and Saturday  highs 60-46  lows near 34 cooling to near 30 Saturday.

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


_______________

______________

An upper level trough of low pressure (“U” shaped area)  along the coast continues to funnel more moisture our way. One frontal system moved southward into Nevada away from us while a second one is ready to move in overnight and early Sunday. You still might want to keep an umbrella handy just in case that slight chance of rain falls on you while you are Trick-or-Treating.

_______________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy with rain this evening changing to showers tonight (0.50 in. possible), mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Sunday AM, partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday afternoon, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain late Sunday night and Monday, then a (30%) chance of rain Monday night lows 44-47 highs 60-66. Mostly cloudy Tuesday, partly cloudy Tuesday night with areas of patchy fog late and Wednesday AM, mostly sunny Wednesday afternoon, mostly clear at night with fog late and early Thursday AM, mostly cloudy Thursday afternoon, cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Thursday night, rain likely (60%) Friday, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers Friday night and a (40%) chance of rain Saturday  highs 64-54 lows 44-40. (seasonal averages highs 59 low 39)

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including, Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with rain tonight, rain likely (60%) Sunday AM,  a (40%) chance of showers Sunday afternoon and evening, a slight (20%) chance of rain late Sunday night with fog late, AM and late night fog Monday and Monday night, with a slight (20%) chance of rain in the afternoon and at night then fog late lows near 50 highs 60-66.  Mostly cloudy with patchy fog Tuesday AM, partly cloudy Tuesday afternoon, partly cloudy Tuesday night through Wednesday night with areas late night and early AM fog, AM fog then mostly cloudy Thursday, a slight (20%) chance of rain Thursday night, AM fog with rain likely (60%) Friday, a (40%) chance of chance of rain Friday night,  and mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday highs 68-53 lows 49-44. (seasonal averages high 63 low 42)

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Mostly cloudy with rain and windy (winds: S 20-30 mph gusts to 45 mph overnight) tonight, mostly cloudy Sunday with a good (50%) chance of AM rain along the shore, AM rain likely (60%) inland,  then a slight (20%) chance of showers in the afternoon, a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday evening, a slight (20%) chance of rain late at night with patchy fog late , AM fog, mostly cloudy and breezy Monday a slight (20%) chance of rain at the shore in the afternoon and night, then areas of fog late Monday night lows 47-52 highs 57-65. AM and late night patchy fog, then partly cloudy in the afternoon Tuesday through Wednesday night,  AM fog then mostly cloudy Thursday with a (30%) chance of rain, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Thursday night, patchy fog again Friday AM, rain likely (60%) Friday afternoon, a good (50%) chance of showers Friday night, and mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday highs 66-54 lows 50-44. (seasonal averages high 60 lows 44).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly cloudy with rain this evening changing to showers late tonight (3-6 in. of snow) (0.50 in.), mostly cloudy with rain and snow  showers likely (60%) Sunday AM,  partly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain and snow showers in the afternoon (1 in. of snow), a (40%) chance of rain mainly to the North Sunday night and Monday, mostly cloudy Monday evening with a (30%) chance of evening rain then rain likely (60%) late at night mainly to the North again snow level 6,000 ft. falling to 5,500 ft. tonight, 6,000 ft. Sunday, falling to 5,500 ft. in the afternoon, free air freezing level 7,500 ft. rising to above 8,000 ft. in the South Sunday night, snow level above 8,000 ft. Monday and Monday night lows 32-39 highs 43.49.  Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain mainly North Tuesday, partly cloudy Tuesday night, mostly sunny Wednesday, mostly clear Wednesday night,  mostly cloudy Thursday, rain likely (60%) Thursday night and Friday, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday night, and a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday snow level above 8,000 ft. Tuesday, free air freezing level 13,000 ft. Tuesday night and Wednesday, 12,000 ft. Wednesday night, 11,000 ft. Thursday, snow level 8,000 ft. Friday, and 6,000 ft. Friday night and Saturday  highs 60-46  lows near 34 cooling to near 30 Saturday.

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


No winner this week. Here is this week’s weather quiz question for the last time. Hot air ballooning began on June 4, 1783 as two brothers demonstrated the first free balloon flight. Give me the last name of the brothers and for extra credit tell me where the flight took place. They were the Montgolfier brothers and that flight took place in Annonay, France. When they made subsequent flights they carried bottles of Champagne with them so they could soothe the scared peasants where they landed. I’ll have another weekly weather quiz question starting next Monday. The first person to post the correct answer as a comment after the forecasts will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs.

_______________

______________

An upper level trough of low pressure (“U” shaped area)  along the coast continues to funnel more moisture our way. One frontal system is moving southward away from us while a second one is ready to move in increasing the rain chances for the rest of the weekend. Be prepared for wet weather for Halloween. Keep your “Trick-or-Treaters” dry.

_______________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy with patchy fog this AM, showers becoming likely (60%) chance this afternoon, rain tonight, a good (50%) chance of rain Sunday and (30%) Sunday night through Monday, and mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Monday night highs 56-64 lows 46-43 . Mostly cloudy Tuesday,  partly cloudy Tuesday night, and Wednesday with a slight (20%) chance of rain Wednesday, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Wednesday night and Thursday, cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Thursday night, and a good (50%) chance of showers Friday highs 64-54 lows 44-42. (seasonal averages highs 59 low 39)

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including, Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with showers this AM and afternoon, rain likely (60%) in the evening, rain late tonight,  mostly cloudy with rain likely (60%) Sunday AM,  a (40%) chance of showers Sunday evening, and a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night with fog late at night highs 60-57 lows 50-46. Mostly cloudy with AM and late night fog Monday and Monday night, mostly cloudy Tuesday, partly cloudy Tuesday night, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Wednesday, mostly cloudy with a (50%) chance of rain Wednesday night through Thursday night, and mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Friday highs 62-68 cooling to 64 Wednesday and 54 by Friday lows 44-50. (seasonal averages high 63 low 42)

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Mostly cloudy with scattered showers this AM then showers this afternoon, rain and windy (winds: S 20-30 mph along the shore, S 15-20 mph inland) tonight, mostly cloudy Sunday with AM showers likely (60%), a good (50%) chance of afternoon showers, and a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night and patchy fog late highs 57-53 lows 50-53. Mostly cloudy and breezy Monday and Monday night late night and early AM fog, just mostly cloudy Tuesday and Tuesday night,  mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Wednesday, a good (50%) chance of rain Wednesday night,  rain likely (60%) Thursday and Thursday night, then mostly cloudy with showers likely (60%) Friday highs 64-57 lows 47-52 cooling to 46 Thursday night. (seasonal averages high 60 lows 44).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly cloudy with showers becoming likely (60%) today (0.25 in.), rain and snow tonight (3-7 in. of snow possible) (0.75 in. of rain), mostly cloudy with rain and snow likely (60%) Sunday AM and a good (50%) chance in the afternoon (2 in. of snow), a (40%) chance of rain and snow Sunday night snow level 6,000 ft. today, 5,500 ft. tonight, 6,000 ft. Sunday, rising to 6,500 ft. Sunday evening and to above 8,000 ft. overnight  highs near 44 lows 32-34. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Monday, a slight (20%) chance of rain Monday night, partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Tuesday, partly cloudy Tuesday night and Wednesday with a good (50%) chance of rain in the afternoon, then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Wednesday night, rain likely (60%) Thursday and Thursday night, and rain likely (60%) Friday snow level above 8,000 ft. Monday through Thursday,  falling to 7,000 ft. Thursday night,  and 6,500 ft. Friday highs 47-59 cooling to 56 Wednesday and 46 by Friday lows 37-33.

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


No winner this week. Here is this week’s weather quiz question for the last time. Hot air ballooning began on June 4, 1783 as two brothers demonstrated the first free balloon flight. Give me the last name of the brothers and for extra credit tell me where the flight took place. They were the Montgolfier brothers and that flight took place in Annonay, France. When they made subsequent flights they carried bottles of Champagne with them so they could soothe the scared peasants where they landed. I’ll have another weekly weather quiz question starting next Monday. The first person to post the correct answer as a comment after the forecasts will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs.

_______________

______________

An upper level trough of low pressure (“U” shaped area)  along the coast continues to funnel more moisture our way. One frontal system is moving southward away from us while a second one is over the Pacific Ocean ready to move in increasing the rain chances for the weekend. Be prepared for wet weather for Halloween. Keep your “Trick-or-Treaters” dry.

_______________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Partly cloudy this evening, mostly cloudy with patchy fog late tonight and Saturday AM, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday, rain Saturday night, a good (50%) chance of rain Sunday and (30%) Sunday night through Monday, and mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Monday night lows 40-46 highs 56-64. Mostly cloudy Tuesday,  partly cloudy Tuesday night, and Wednesday with a slight (20%) chance of rain Wednesday, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Wednesday night and Thursday, cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Thursday night, and a good (50%) chance of showers Friday highs 64-54 lows 44-42. (seasonal averages highs 59 low 39)

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including, Roseburg: Partly cloudy this evening, mostly cloudy tonight, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Saturday, rain likely (60%) in the evening, rain late Saturday night,  mostly cloudy with showers likely (60%) Sunday AM,  a (40%) chance of showers Sunday evening, and a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night with fog late at night lows 45-50-46 highs 60-57. Mostly cloudy with AM and late night fog Monday and Monday night, mostly cloudy Tuesday, partly cloudy Tuesday night, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Wednesday, mostly cloudy with a (50%) chance of rain Wednesday night through Thursday night, and mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Friday highs 62-68 cooling to 64 Wednesday and 54 by Friday lows 44-50. (seasonal averages high 63 low 42)

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Partly cloudy  this evening, mostly cloudy tonight and Saturday, a good (50%) chance of AM coastal showers then likely (60%) in the afternoon,  and a good (50%) chance of showers inland,  rain and windy (winds: S 20-30 mph along the shore, S 10-20 mph inland, gusts to 45 mph overnight) Saturday night, mostly cloudy Sunday with AM showers likely (60%), a good (50%) chance of afternoon showers, and a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night and patchy fog late lows 48-53 highs 57-53. Mostly cloudy and breezy Monday and Monday night late night and early AM fog, just mostly cloudy Tuesday and Tuesday night,  mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Wednesday, a good (50%) chance of rain Wednesday night,  rain likely (60%) Thursday and Thursday night, then mostly cloudy with showers likely (60%) Friday highs 64-57 lows 47-52 cooling to 46 Thursday night. (seasonal averages high 60 lows 44).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Partly cloudy this evening, mostly cloudy tonight, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain and snow Saturday (0.25 in.), rain and snow Saturday night (0.50 in), mostly cloudy with rain and snow likely (60%) Sunday AM and a good (50%) chance in the afternoon (1 in. of snow), a (40%) chance of rain and snow Sunday night free air freezing level 7,000 ft. tonight, snow level 6,000 ft. Saturday, 5,500 ft. Saturday night, 6,000 ft. Sunday, rising to 6,500 ft. Sunday evening and to above 8,000 ft. overnight lows 30-34 highs near 44 . Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Monday, a slight (20%) chance of rain Monday night, partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Tuesday, partly cloudy Tuesday night and Wednesday with a good (50%) chance of rain in the afternoon, then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Wednesday night, rain likely (60%) Thursday and Thursday night, and rain likely (60%) Friday snow level above 8,000 ft. Monday through Thursday,  falling to 7,000 ft. Thursday night,  and 6,500 ft. Friday highs 47-59 cooling to 56 Wednesday and 46 by Friday lows 37-33.

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


Here is this week’s weather quiz question. Hot air ballooning began on June 4, 1783 as two brothers demonstrated the first free balloon flight. Give me the last name of the brothers and for extra credit tell me where the flight took place. Please place your answer as a comment after the forecasts on this page. The first person to post the correct answer will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs. Good luck.

_______________

______________

An upper level trough of low pressure (“U” shaped area)  along the coast continues to funnel more moisture our way. A frontal system is moving in and another frontal system (position shown is for Sunday) will increase the rain chances for the weekend. Be prepared for wet weather for Halloween. Keep your “Trick-or-Treaters” dry.

_______________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers this AM, a mix of clouds and sun this afternoon, partly cloudy in the evening, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain late tonight, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday, rain likely (60%) Saturday night and Sunday, then mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Sunday night highs 56-58 lows 42-46. Cloudy Monday with a (40%) chance of rain, a slight (20%) chance of rain Monday night and Tuesday, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Wednesday through Thursday highs 62-66 cooling to near 55 Wednesday and Thursday lows 44-40. (seasonal averages highs 59 low 39)

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including, Roseburg: Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of  showers today, and a (30%) chance of showers tonight, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday, rain likely (60%) Saturday evening, then rain Saturday night highs near 60 lows near 48. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Sunday and Sunday evening, a (30%) chance of rain at night and Monday, just mostly cloudy Monday night and Tuesday, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Tuesday night, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Wednesday, and cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Wednesday night and Thursday highs 59-66 cooling to 57 Thursday lows 50-45. (seasonal averages high 63 low 42)

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers today, a good (50%) chance of showers  tonight, mostly cloudy Saturday with a good (50%) chance of AM coastal rain then likely (60%) in the afternoon and a (40%) chance of rain inland, coastal rain Saturday night, evening rain likely (60%) inland, then rain and breezy (winds: S 15-25 mph gusts to 40 mph in the evening) late at night highs 60-57 lows 47-50. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Sunday and Sunday evening , mostly cloudy with a  (40%) chance of rain late Sunday night and Monday, just mostly cloudy Monday night and Tuesday, cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Tuesday night, mostly cloudy with a  good (50%) chance of rain Wednesday through Thursday highs 60-64 lows 50-46. (seasonal averages high 60 lows 44).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly cloudy with AM showers then a slight (20%) chance of showers this afternoon, a slight (20%) chance of rain tonight. mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Saturday (0.25 in.), rain likely (60%) Saturday night (0.50 in), rain and snow likely (60%) Sunday, a (40%) chance of rain Sunday night snow level 6,000 ft. today, and 7,000 ft. tonight, 6,000 ft. Saturday through Sunday, rising to 7,000 ft. Sunday night rising to above 8,000 ft. overnight highs 40-45 lows 33-36. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Monday, a slight (20%) chance of rain Monday night, partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Tuesday, partly cloudy Tuesday night and Wednesday with a good (50%) chance of rain in the afternoon, then rain likely (60%) Wednesday night and Thursday snow level above 8,000 ft. Monday through Wednesday,  falling to 6,600 ft. Wednesday night,  to above 5,500 ft. Thursday highs 48-54 lows 37-34.

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


Here is this week’s weather quiz question. Hot air ballooning began on June 4, 1783 as two brothers demonstrated the first free balloon flight. Give me the last name of the brothers and for extra credit tell me where the flight took place. Please place your answer as a comment after the forecasts on this page. The first person to post the correct answer will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs. Good luck.

_______________

______________

An upper level trough of low pressure (“U” shaped area)  along the coast continues to funnel more moisture our way. A frontal system is moving in and another frontal system (position shown is for Sunday) will increase the rain chances for the weekend. Be prepared for wet weather for Halloween. Keep your “Trick-or-Treaters” dry.

_______________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Cloudy with showers this evening,showers likely (60%) late tonight (up to 0.25 in. possible), mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday AM, a mix of clouds and sun Friday afternoon, partly cloudy in the evening, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers late Friday night, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday, rain likely (60%) Saturday night and Sunday, then mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Sunday night lows 42-46 highs 56-58. Cloudy Monday with a (40%) chance of rain, a slight (20%) chance of rain Monday night and Tuesday, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Wednesday through Thursday highs 62-66 cooling to near 55 Wednesday and Thursday lows 44-40. (seasonal averages highs 59 low 39)

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including, Roseburg: Cloudy with rain likely (60%) this evening, a good (50%) chance of rain tonight, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of  showers Friday, and a (30%) chance of showers Friday night, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday, rain likely (60%) Saturday evening, then rain Saturday night lows 45-48 highs near 60. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Sunday and Sunday evening, a (30%) chance of rain at night and Monday, just mostly cloudy Monday night and Tuesday, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Tuesday night, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Wednesday, and cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Wednesday night and Thursday highs 59-66 cooling to 57 Thursday lows 50-45. (seasonal averages high 64 low 42)

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Cloudy with rain this evening, a (40%) chance of rain tonight, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday, a good (50%) chance of showers Friday night, mostly cloudy Saturday with a good (50%) chance of AM coastal rain then likely (60%) in the afternoon and a (40%) chance of rain inland, coastal rain Saturday night, evening rain likely (60%) inland, then rain and breezy (winds: S 15-25 mph gusts to 40 mph in the evening) late at night lows 47-50 highs 60-57. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Sunday and Sunday evening , mostly cloudy with a  (40%) chance of rain late Sunday night and Monday, just mostly cloudy Monday night and Tuesday, cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Tuesday night, mostly cloudy with a  good (50%) chance of rain Wednesday through Thursday highs 60-64 lows 50-46. (seasonal averages high 61 lows 44).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Cloudy with showers this evening, showers likely (60%) tonight (0.25 in.), mostly cloudy with AM showers then a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday afternoon, a slight (20%) chance of rain Friday night. mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Saturday (0.25 in.), rain likely (60%) Saturday night (0.50 in), rain and snow likely (60%) Sunday, a (40%) chance of rain Sunday night snow level 6,500 ft. tonight,  6,000 ft. Friday, and 7,000 ft. Friday night, 6,000 ft. Saturday through Sunday, rising to 7,000 ft. Sunday night rising to above 8,000 ft. overnight lows 32-36 highs 40-45. Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Monday, a slight (20%) chance of rain Monday night, partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Tuesday, partly cloudy Tuesday night and Wednesday with a good (50%) chance of rain in the afternoon, then rain likely (60%) Wednesday night and Thursday snow level above 8,000 ft. Monday through Wednesday,  falling to 6,600 ft. Wednesday night,  to above 5,500 ft. Thursday highs 48-54 lows 37-34.

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


Here is this week’s weather quiz question. Hot air ballooning began on June 4, 1783 as two brothers demonstrated the first free balloon flight. Give me the last name of the brothers and for extra credit tell me where the flight took place. Please place your answer as a comment after the forecasts on this page. The first person to post the correct answer will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs. Good luck.

_______________

______________

An upper level trough of low pressure (“U” shaped area) will be swinging down along the coast to funnel more moisture our way. A frontal system is moving in and another frontal system (position shown is for Sunday) will increase the rain chances Saturday. Be prepared for wet weather for Halloween. Keep your “Trick-or-Treaters” dry.

_______________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Cloudy with rain today (up to 0.25 in. possible), and mostly cloudy tonight with rain likely (60%), mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Friday AM, and partly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Friday night highs 52-56 lows 40-44. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain, rain likely (60%) Saturday and Sunday, then mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Monday through Wednesday highs 58-65 cooling to 55 Wednesday lows 44-47. (seasonal averages highs 59 low 39)

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including, Roseburg: Cloudy with rain today, rain likely (60%) tonight, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of  showers, and a (30%) chance of showers Friday night highs 53-57 lows 42-45. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday, rain likely (60%) Saturday night, a good (50%) chance of rain Sunday through Monday night, Tuesday through (40%) Wednesday highs 57-60  lows 45-48. (seasonal averages high 64 low 42)

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Mostly cloudy with rain today, rain likely (60%) tonight, mostly cloudy with a (50%) chance of rain Friday AM, a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday afternoon, and a (40%) chance of showers Friday night highs 55-59 lows 45-49. Rain likely (60%) Saturday and Saturday night, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Sunday, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain and breezy Sunday night and Monday, mostly cloudy  a good (50%) chance of rain Monday night, cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Tuesday and Tuesday night, and mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Wednesday highs 56-62 cooling to 58 Wednesday lows 45-50. (seasonal averages high 61 lows 44).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Cloudy with rain likely (60%) today and tonight (0.25 in.), mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Friday, and a slight (20%) chance of rain Friday evening, a (40%) chance of showers Friday night snow level 7,000 ft. today, 6,500 ft. tonight,  6,000 ft. Friday, and 7,000 ft. Friday night highs 38-43 lows 30-34. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday (0.25 in.), rain likely (60%) Saturday night, rain and snow likely (60%) Sunday, a (40%) chance of rain Sunday night,  a good (50%) chance of rain and breezy Monday, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Monday through Wednesday snow level 6,000 ft. Saturday through Sunday,  rising to above 8,000 ft. Sunday night through Wednesday highs 45-56 cooling to 46 Wednesday lows 33-38.

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


Here is this week’s weather quiz question. Hot air ballooning began on June 4, 1783 as two brothers demonstrated the first free balloon flight. Give me the last name of the brothers and for extra credit tell me where the flight took place. Please place your answer as a comment after the forecasts on this page. The first person to post the correct answer will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs. Good luck.

_______________

______________

An upper level trough of low pressure (“U” shaped area) will be swinging down along the coast to funnel more moisture our way. A frontal system is poised to move in and another frontal system will increase the rain chances Saturday. Be prepared for wet weather for Halloween. Keep your “Trick-or-Treaters” dry.

_______________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Cloudy with a good (50%) chance of evening rain, rain likely (60%) late tonight, rain Thursday (up to 0.25 in. of rain), and mostly cloudy Thursday night with rain likely (60%), mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Friday AM, and partly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Friday night lows 40-44 highs 52-56. Rain likely (60%) Saturday through Sunday, then mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Monday through Wednesday highs 58-65 cooling to 55 Wednesday lows 44-47. (seasonal averages highs 59 low 39)

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including, Roseburg: Cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain this evening, rain likely (60%) late tonight,  rain Thursday, rain likely (60%) Thursday night, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Friday AM, a slight (20%) chance of afternoon showers, and a (30%) chance of showers Friday night lows 42-45 highs 53-57. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday, rain likely (60%) Saturday night, a good (50%) chance of rain Sunday through Monday night, Tuesday through (40%) Wednesday highs 57-60  lows 45-48. (seasonal averages high 65 low 42)

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Mostly cloudy with rain likely (60%) this evening, rain late tonight and Thursday, rain likely (60%) Thursday night, mostly cloudy with a (50%) chance of rain Friday AM, a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday afternoon, and a (40%) chance of showers Friday night lows 45-49 highs 55-59. Rain likely (60%) Saturday and Saturday night, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Sunday, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain and breezy Sunday night and Monday, mostly cloudy  a good (50%) chance of rain Monday night, cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Tuesday and Tuesday night, and mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Wednesday highs 56-62 cooling to 58 Wednesday lows 45-50. (seasonal averages high 61 lows 45).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain this evening, rain likely (60%) late tonight through Thursday night, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Friday, and a (30%) chance of showers Friday night snow level 7,000 ft. tonight and Thursday, 6,500 ft. Thursday night,  6,000 ft. Friday, and 6,500 ft. Friday night lows 30-34 highs 38-43. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday, rain likely (60%) Saturday night, rain and snow likely (60%) Sunday, a (40%) chance of rain Sunday night,  a good (50%) chance of rain and breezy Monday, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Monday through Wednesday snow level 6,000 ft. Saturday, falling to 5,500 ft. Saturday night, and 4,500 ft. Sunday,  6,000 ft. Sunday night, and rising to above 8,000 ft. Monday through Wednesday highs 45-56 cooling to 46 Wednesday lows 33-38.

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


Here is this week’s weather quiz question. Hot air ballooning began on June 4, 1783 as two brothers demonstrated the first free balloon flight. Give me the last name of the brothers and for extra credit tell me where the flight took place. Please place your answer as a comment after the forecasts on this page. The first person to post the correct answer will win a week of free personalized weather forecasts tailored to your needs. Good luck.

_______________

______________

The upper level airflow has kept weather  very wet with bursts of windy. We are experiencing weak high pressure so it has calmed down, for today at least.  A new trough of low pressure moving in behind the ridge will bring a return to the wet weather. A frontal system will push through Oregon Thursday and yet another frontal system will move in Saturday. Be prepared for wet weather for Halloween. Keep your “Trick-or-Treaters” dry.

_______________

Advisories: A DENSE FOG ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT UNTIL  NOON TODAY FOR THE SOUTHERN WILLAMETTE VALLEY. A FROST ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 9 AM TODAY FOR CENTRAL DOUGLAS COUNTY INCLUDING ROSEBURG. A FREEZE WARNING IS IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 9 AM TODAY FOR EASTERN CURRY COUNTY, JOSEPHINE COUNTY, AND JACKSON COUNTY.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy with dense fog or low clouds developing and lingering this AM,  then a mix of clouds and sun this afternoon, a good (50%) chance of evening rain,  rain likely (60%) late tonight and Thursday (up to 0.25 in. of rain), and mostly cloudy Thursday night with a good (50%) chance of rain highs 54-52 lows 38-40. Mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Friday and a good (50%) chance Friday night, rain likely (60%) Saturday, then mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday night through Monday, (40%) Monday night and Tuesday highs 54-57 lows 39-42. (seasonal averages highs 60 low 39)

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including, Roseburg:  Partly cloudy this AM with patchy fog and scattered frost, partly cloudy this afternoon, cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain this evening, rain late tonight and Thursday, rain likely (60%) Thursday night, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Friday and Friday night highs 57-54 lows 44-47 cooling to 43 Friday night .  Rain likely (60%) and breezy Saturday, rain likely (60%) Saturday night, a good (50%) chance of rain Sunday and Sunday night, rain likely (60%) Monday AM, then mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Monday night and Tuesday highs 62-57 lows 45-48. (seasonal averages high 65 low 42)

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Mostly cloudy with areas of fog and patchy frost early this AM, mostly cloudy this afternoon, rain likely (60%) this evening  tonight and Thursday, and coastal rain likely (60%) Thursday night with evening rain inland then rain likely (60%) late Thursday night highs 56-60 lows 45-48. Mostly cloudy with rain likely (60%) Friday and Friday night, rain and windy Saturday, rain likely (60%) Saturday night, mostly cloudy and breezy with a good (50%) chance of rain Sunday and Sunday night, rain likely (60%) Monday AM,  then a good (50%) chance of rain Monday night and Tuesday highs 56-62 lows 47-52. (seasonal averages high 61 lows 45).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly sunny today, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain this evening, rain likely (60%) late tonight through Thursday night free air freezing level 4,500 ft.  rising to 5,500 ft. in the afternoon, snow level 6,500 ft. tonight, 7,000 ft. Thursday, and 6,000 ft. Thursday night highs 39-46 lows 28-33. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Friday and Friday night, rain likely(60%) Saturday night, a good (50%) chance of rain and snow Sunday and Sunday night,  a good (50%) chance of rain and breezy Monday, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Monday night and Tuesday  snow level 6,000 ft. Friday, 7,000 ft. Friday night,  6,500 ft. Saturday, falling to 5,500 ft. Saturday night, and 4,500 ft. Sunday and Sunday night, and 6,500 ft. Monday, 7,000 ft. Monday night, and rising to 8,000 ft. Tuesday highs 46-48 lows near 35.

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.



Powered by Wordpress
Theme © 2005 - 2009 FrederikM.de
BlueMod is a modification of the blueblog_DE Theme by Oliver Wunder