timchueyweather4u.com
Tim Chuey Weather

_______________

A nice Sunday for the end  of the Eugene Celebration.

________________

A trough of low pressure is moving through Oregon (See “U” shape ) and a cold front will slide in early next week. Weak high pressure will slowly start to warm us back up again by mid next week and then a cold front will move in between Friday night and Saturday.

_______________

Advisories:  NONE AT THIS TIME. Please note the following:

At the request of the U.S. Forest Service, ODOT has closed OR 242, the historic McKenzie Highway to the public. The highway is being used heavily by firefighters and equipment
associated with the Scott Mountain Fire, approximately six miles north
of OR 242. Eastbound motorists will be turned around at the White Branch Youth Compound. … Westbound motorists will be stopped at the Dee Wright Observatory.

________________

The summer Pollen Count Forecast season for the Eugene-Springfield area is over. From Allergy and Asthma Research Group.

__________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy tonight and Sunday AM, a mix of clouds and sun Sunday afternoon,  mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain late Sunday night, mostly cloudy Monday with AM rain likely (60%) then a (40%) chance of afternoon and evening showers, partly cloudy with  a (30%) chance of showers Monday evening, and partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers late Monday night  lows 43- 50 highs 72-70. A mix of clouds and sun and Tuesday with a slight (20%) chance of AM showers, partly cloudy Tuesday night, a mix of clouds and sun and warmer Wednesday and Thursday and cooler Friday and Saturday, and partly cloudy at night highs  72-85 then cooling from 80-75 Friday and Saturday lows near 50. (seasonal averages high 81 low 50)

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including, Roseburg:  Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of isolated showers tonight and Sunday, a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday evening, showers likely (60%) late Sunday night and Monday AM, then a slight (20%) chance of showers in the afternoon and a slight (20%) chance Monday night and Tuesday AM, then partly cloudy and warmer Tuesday afternoon and night lows 48-53 highs 70-65-75. Partly cloudy Wednesday AM, sunny and warmer Wednesday afternoon, and partly cloudy Wednesday night high 85 low 54. Partly cloudy Thursday through Friday, mostly clear Friday night, and mostly sunny Saturday highs 84-89 cooling from 85 Friday to 79 Saturday lows 53-50. (seasonal averages high 85 low 53)

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Partly cloudy this evening, then mostly cloudy with a (%) chance of isolated showers at the shore late tonight, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday, a good (50%) chance of showers inland Sunday night while a slight (20%) chance of evening showers and showers likely (60%) chance at night at the shore lows 48-52 high 62. Cloudy with AM showers likely (60%) Monday, then afternoon showers, a good (50%) chance of evening showers, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Tuesday, mostly cloudy Tuesday evening, then partly cloudy Tuesday night through Saturday highs fluctuating from 62-65 lows 47-52. (seasonal averages high 68 low 52).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Partly cloudy tonight, AM clouds then partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday afternoon, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of evening showers, then a good (50%) chance of rain late Sunday night, mostly cloudy Monday with rain likely (60%) chance in the AM, then a (30%) chance of showers Monday afternoon, mostly cloudy with a (20%) chance of evening showers, then a slight (20%) chance of showers late Monday night snow level  7,000 ft. through Sunday night, then 8,000 ft. Sunday night through Monday night lows near 35-38 highs 57-50. AM clouds then a mix of clouds and sun Tuesday with a slight (20%) chance of showers, partly cloudy Tuesday with a slight (20%) chance of showers in the evening, snow level above 8,000 ft. high near 60 low 40. A mix of clouds and sun Wednesday through Saturday, and partly cloudy each night free air freezing level 14,000 ft. Wednesday, 15,000 ft. Wednesday night through Thursday night, 14,000 ft. Friday and Friday night, and 13,000 ft. Saturday highs 66-73 cooling from 66 Friday to 62 Saturday lows 48-42.

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


Post Comment

Please notice: Comments are moderated by an Admin.


Powered by Wordpress
Theme © 2005 - 2009 FrederikM.de
BlueMod is a modification of the blueblog_DE Theme by Oliver Wunder