timchueyweather4u.com
Tim Chuey Weather

_______________

Here is my weather quiz question for the week. What is the warmest temperature ever recorded in the world and name the location. Please  place your answer as a comment after the forecasts. The first person to post the correct answer wins a week of free personalized forecasts tailored to your needs. Good luck.

________________

A trough of low pressure is moving through Oregon (See “U” shape ) and a cold front will slide in early next week. Weak high pressure will slowly start to warm us back up again by mid next week and then a cold front will move in between Friday night and Saturday.

_______________

Advisories:  NONE AT THIS TIME. Please note the following:

At the request of the U.S. Forest Service, ODOT has closed OR 242, the historic McKenzie Highway to the public. The highway is being used heavily by firefighters and equipment
associated with the Scott Mountain Fire, approximately six miles north
of OR 242. Eastbound motorists will be turned around at the White Branch Youth Compound. … Westbound motorists will be stopped at the Dee Wright Observatory.

________________

The summer Pollen Count Forecast season for the Eugene-Springfield area is over. From Allergy and Asthma Research Group.

__________________

Here are your detailed forecasts. **

_________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Mostly cloudy with rain likely (60%) this AM, a good (50%) chance of showers in the afternoon, a slight (20%) chance of showers tonight and Tuesday AM, a slight (20%) chance of rain Tuesday afternoon, and a (30%) chance of showers in the evening highs 66-72 lows near 50. AM clouds then a mix of clouds and sun and warmer Wednesday afternoon and partly cloudy Wednesday night high 78 low 45. A mix of clouds and sun Thursday through Sunday and partly cloudy at night highs 84-75 lows 45-52. (seasonal averages high 81 low 50)

_________________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including, Roseburg:  Cloudy with showers this AM, then showers likely (60%) in the afternoon,  a slight (20%) chance of showers this evening, partly cloudy Tuesday AM, then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers in the afternoon, mostly cloudy Tuesday night and Wednesday AM, sunny and warmer Wednesday afternoon, and mostly clear Wednesday night highs 68-80 lows 50-54 . Mostly sunny Thursday through Saturday, mostly clear nights, mostly clear Saturday evening, then mostly cloudy Saturday night and Sunday highs 88-76  lows 56-50. (seasonal averages high 85 low 53)

_______________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Cloudy with rain early this AM, showers likely (60%) in the afternoon, cloudy tonight, a slight (20%) chance of evening showers at the shore, and a slight (20%) chance of showers inland, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Tuesday, a slight chance of evening showers at the shore highs 60-64 lows 54-48. Mostly cloudy Wednesday AM, partly cloudy in the afternoon, and partly cloudy Wednesday night high 66 low 52. Mostly sunny Thursday, mostly clear at night, sunny Friday AM, partly cloudy Friday afternoon and evening, then mostly cloudy Friday night through Saturday night highs 66-63 lows 50-52. Mostly cloudy Sunday with a slight (20%) chance of showers in the afternoon high 60.  (seasonal averages high 68 low 52).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County:  Mostly cloudy with rain likely (60%) this AM, showers likely (60%) this afternoon, a (20%) chance of evening showers, then a slight (20%) chance of showers late tonight and Tuesday AM, a (30%) chance of rain in the afternoon and evening, then partly cloudy late Tuesday night with a slight (20%) chance of showers snow level  7,000 ft. tonight and Monday, then 8,000 ft. Monday night and Tuesday, and above 8,000 ft. Tuesday night highs 50-54 lows 37-42. A mix of clouds and sun Wednesday with a slight (20%) chance of AM showers, partly cloudy Wednesday night, and a mix of clouds and sun Thursday through Saturday, and partly cloudy each night snow level above 8,000 ft. Wednesday, free air freezing level 14,000 ft. Wednesday night, 15,000 ft. Thursday and Thursday night, 14,000 ft. Friday and Friday night, and 13,000 ft. Saturday highs 63-73 cooling to 65 Saturday lows 40-45. Partly cloudy Saturday evening, then mostly cloudy Saturday night and Sunday low 42 high 62.

_________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.


Post Comment

Please notice: Comments are moderated by an Admin.


Powered by Wordpress
Theme © 2005 - 2009 FrederikM.de
BlueMod is a modification of the blueblog_DE Theme by Oliver Wunder